🥀Chapter 22🥀

"We are all in the same game, just different levels, dealing with the same hell just different devils."

~The Mind Journal ~
🦋

This chapter is dedicated to Hyuga94 who voted so many times on this story I just had to say a huge thank you. Your acknowledgement makes me want to do better as a writer❤️

If I thought I could be alone with Alexander without being at his mercy I sure as hell got a rude awakening because the brute had grabbed me once we had entered the secluded hallway flicking his wrist at his designated body guard and effectively shoved me over his shoulder.

I took a moment to react to this my line of vision effectively limited to his stupid broad back.

Then I immediately got back to my senses.

Who the fuck did he think he was?

"Put me down" I hiss as calmly as I could trying not to draw any unwanted attention which to be honest was unlikely since everyone was rather occupied with Johnathan's new revelation.

I smirked slightly at how much damage had been done.

But I guess my victory dance would have to wait with my present state.

"Alexander I swear to God I will kill you" I warned my breath coming out in large angry gasps.

No one treated me like this, no .........

Smack.

My train of thought froze as his palm landed hard against my ass.

Shocked my eyes widened.

Did he just?

"Are you fucking crazy?" I screamed drawing attention be damned, I was going to shove my heels into his throat and make him choke on it.

"I warned you" his voice was unrecognizable, hints of barely contained anger threatening to let loose, "do not make me anymore mad than I am."

"Fuck you" I screamed hitting his back with full force and screaming like a banshee, "how dare you, put me down right now or I will......."

He landed another smack on my ass, harder than the first.

I screamed in anger and flailed my body weight around trying to get him to let me go but he held on tightly and pulled me back in place like a damned sack of potatoes.

Smack, smack, smack.

My ass burned red and pain spread through my body along with something else.

A strange tingling that felt both exhiliarating and maddening.

But before I could dwell too much on that I nhere to find a way out of his stupid hold.

Looking around for anything I could grab to get him to let me go I noticed we weren't heading anywhere within the school.

He was taking me to the parking lot.