❌Warning❌

Before I start I want everyone to know one thing, this book has been written out from my own hard work and I will under no circumstance entertain anyone stealing my work, it's tactless and tasteless and trust me I will take legal action against anyone who does.

I believe I'm a nice enough person but I will not hesitate to be mean and sue anyone who decides to copy The Black Onyx.

With that being said I also do not want this book translated without my permission and if you see The Black Onyx anywhere else except for wattpad and inkiit be sure to report to me.

As you enjoy this book the following will not be tolerated;
1.) Do not be mean or nasty in the comment section
2.) If you're going to correct my grammar be nice about it, I don't like getting insulted.
3.) No racist comments will be tolerated.
4.) Bullying is out of question
5.) Only constructive criticism is allowed do not be rude and insult my work.
6.) Do not advertise your books in the comment section it's rude and annoying.

Anyone who goes against these listed rules will either get their comments reported, get blocked my me and will no longer have access to this book.

Let's try to make this place a fun, friendly environment for readers especially since a lot of us come here for a safe haven.

With that being said, I love you all and hope you stay safe, Sending you all my love from Nigeria 🇳🇬 ❤️.

xoxo
🦋Mowa🦋