🥀Chapter 32🥀

"When a devil falls in love, it's the most hauntingly beautiful thing ever. And you should be terrified, for he will go to the depths of hell for her."

~Unknown ~
🦋

After a lengthy stay at the cabin and a pit stop to get me some food so I could get through the night since my family's staff are good for nothing idiots who only stare at me in fright and have zero skill when it comes to cooking I have to depend solely on Alexander to get me my daily dose of good edible food.

I ponder on the pros and cons of just setting my house on fire and ending them and their blasphemous skills once and for all but I rethink all of that since there's currently a blood thirsty killer on the loose having all the fun I wish had.

I sigh, guess my hands are full.

"I'll pick you up in the morning" Alexander mutters his attention solely on me his eyes glinting with mischief.

"You better not are planning on doing anything illegal without me" I warn eyeing his enigmatic smile, "If you got someone to kill you better not leave me out of the loop"

He smiles, brushing a tendril of my hair out of my eyes.

"I wouldn't dream of it"

I make to leave when he grabs my arm and pulls me back giving me a hard kiss on the mouth before slipping something onto my wrist.

Curious I take a look at it and pause.

"Is this?"

He shrugged slightly.

"Thought you'd want a souvenir"

I let out a breath as I admire the last remains of Jonathan's teeth.

"And you got this for me why?" I ask although I can't help but smile slightly.

"Even if we didn't kill him I thought you'd a reminder of how you in a way had a hand in fucking up your enemy"

He smiled, "consider it a medal"

Unable to help myself I pull Beelzebub in for a quick peck and saunter out of his car before he drags me back in like I know he would.

Feeling slightly giddy I go through the gates and walk up the steps only prepared to pull open the door when it pushes open for me.

I freeze.

"Look whose home at last" my father flashes a smile I know all too well, spreading his hands in the doorway which from a quick glance are marred with burn marks.

Marks I know all too well about.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I growl, the monster in me leaping out and baring its teeth.

His smile doesn't falter in fact it seems to grow.

But before I can reply mum appears her demeanor tight as she stares hard at the monster.

He doesn't turn to her at all, just watches me with an eerie interest before he walks out not saying another word.

I watch him leave and turn to my mother, her stance now deflated as she watches him disappear.