🥀Chapter 21🥀

"Of course I'm out of my mind, it's dark and scary in there."

~Mr Villian Quotes ~
🦋

This chapter is dedicated to doyoucaree13 for being a part of this book so far, your comments make me super happy 😊

They were supposed to love me.

To appreciate me.

To protect me.

I believed in them, in all of them.

I thought I could change the world, fix the bad and live happily ever after but I was wrong, so so wrong.

Because at the the end of the day the darkness always wins.

I know that now as I watch them, their mocking gazes trained on me with their outstretched video camera's documenting every moment of my misery, their vile smiles as they observe my shaking form.

My naked shaking form.

I shiver in disgust as I feel the sticky red liquid oozing out of me onto the bloodied tattered sheets, a reminder of the last piece of me being forcefully taken away leaving me bare, exposed and helpless.

So very helpless.

One of them says something but I'm too out of it to hear any words then theu follow up their words and fling a used condom wrap on my polluted form.

At least one of them bothered with a condom.

"Johnathan" I choke on a sob the drugs making my voice sound slurred and inaudible, "where is he?"

I tried again hoping beyond hope he was okay, that he'll save me from this nightmare.

At my question someone walks into my line of vision their golden hair deceptively let loose to accommodate an angelic face.

But I wasn't fooled, at least not anymore as she flashed me a satanic smile.

"Probably fucking some bloke in the back room" she snarled, her voice filled with so much malice I had to wince.

"I don't believe you" I felt my eyes well up in tears my fathers voice banging against my head on repeat.

Weak, I was so fucking weak.

If only I could have been more like my sister, my Zuri , my shield, my last hope.

"You were fucking easy to manipulate it was bloody unbelievable, did you honestly think he could love you" she motioned to the rest , "that anyone of us could even like you?"

She laughed, it was quick and harsh and horrible to my ears.

"You actually thought you could defy me, walking around like some saint" she walked around the bloody bed eyes trained on me in pure hate, "wait till the whole school sees you now Zarene, you're over."

She got in my face and screamed.

"Your whole life is fucking over."