Chapter 9

The next day may got up at 6:00am
she went to get daisy head coller and led her in to the arena and started lunging her they where almost done when may noticed her mum standing "you are getting on vary well with her" "do you what to get you new bridle and saddle and put them on her like you did yesterday " holly said ."you know i think that would be a good idea" said Janet to may and holly. "holly will you help may because i have a privet lesson in ten minutes". "no problem" said holly. "thank you" Janet said as she walked away . "ok so how about i get the saddle and you can get the bridle" holly said to may as they walked in to the big barn while daisy wandering around the arena.
when they can back holly put the saddle on the the black wooden railing. may had a sugar cub as she walked over to the dapple gray mare white the bridle on her hand when daisy saw the bridle she put her head in the bridled "good girl daisy " may said shocked .
After Thay had the horse tacked up holly said that she was going to get a cup of tea and NOT TO DO A THING when she was gone  to the house .when holly was gone in to the house may pulled daisy over to the mounting block and silted in to the saddle slowly and stared to walk around the arena and then she  gently nudged her on to a trot . "OMG you can trot on her " said holly socked to see may up on daisy the the wild mustang .