chapter 46

may p.o.v
i locked my self in the toilet and waited for the tears to full   but they never come it was

weird like i whanted to cry but the tears weren't coming . did I actually believe what he had said to me ?. i think i did . o i don't know

i didn't get a chance at answer my that question because clare came in to the toilets after me and knocked on my cubicle since it was the only one being used.

" may . will you come out . Paul just being a jerk ."

i sighed and got up and opened the lock .
in walked out to her and washed my hands .
" are you ok "?.
" ya i think so . am I selfish?."
" no your not just ....for get him ." she smiled at me .
" come on we getter get to class". clare tuck my arm and linked it with hers .

I couldn't tell Tomas at break what Paul had said to me . it would only start something they've been best friends since they were 12 .i would only come in between them and didn't what that .what am I going to do i don't what to tell him about it but I don't what to lie to him eader . my be that why paul hates me so much he thinks his losing his friend over me.

as i was thinking it over in my head i was starring at the wall blackly .Tomas eyed me suspiciously.
" may are you alright ?. ". he lead to his right and whisper to me .
" am sorry what "
" is there something bordering you ?he asked again.
" hu no. i was just thinking ".

ok so I didn't really tell him the truth but I didn't really lie to him eader right .

" your think . hum ok if you don't  want to talk about it ". he said as he looked state ahead his stunning blue eyes dulled his face slightly saddened.

great I offended him. why dose he have to know me soo well .uggggg

The rest of the day whent by vary fast .
I couldn't wait to go home and just go to the stables and do something I really loved.
i walked to Daisy field were she had been with sunshine ,bell,dancer,and starlight.
They all lifted there heads when they saw me coming i gave then each a carrot and they slowly walked off .

daisy stay and studied me
i huffed .
" tuff day kid " she nudged me gently.
" you could say that again ". i said as i pulled the grass that i was sitting down beside me vigorously.

daisy coat was shimmering in the afternoon sunlight .her belly was getting bigger and she now had two big bulges in evader side .she was now showing that she was pregnant.

"how about we go somewhere " Daisy said with anticipation.
"like were "?. i asked as i stopped pulling at the grass and looked up.
" come on I show you. this time i decide were we go "

i leaped on to her back with easy many years spent leaping up and of my pony black beauty has made me agile finding it easy to get up on a 16.2hh horse .

i tuck in her lovely horse smell as we made our way towards the gate .
without me even asking her she side stepped so wound have to get off to open the gate .

when i had closed it again she tured and walked in to the forest . taking off at a fast walk down the dirt track in to the tree archway .

it tuck me a while before I figured out were we she was planning on going .
The tree archway  slowly drifting out in to a open away isle when a big lake shimmer and ripped in the last of the evenings glow .

This is the place my life began .
This is where i met that one horse who would change my life.
And that horse was daisy and I wouldn't have it any other way .

i slide off her back as she put down her elegant head to drink from the river .

i sat on the grass with my eyes closed taking all the songs of the brides that were around .
it was so peaceful here . just to stop and listen.

I slowly open my eyes .
" why did you tack me here ". i asked her .
she looked out at the lake for a bit then back at me .

" because I think sometimes we forget what we have until it gone . we forget to appreciate the really small things."

" since when did you become a therapist ".
" i have allway been good at theses things . you just never need my help before and whatever is going on it will get better ."

I smiled " Daisy your going to make a great mother".

after awhile
" we better head back before it get too dark ." she said as she stared to was back the way we came.

i stud up and walked beside her.

" what did i do to deserve such an amazing mare ".

" i don't know how you managed with out me " she smiled showing me her teeth.

" i don't know eder it a miracle. i guess life was a lot less complicated ".

Daisy noded her head and swished her tail .
" well that all part of growing up ".
" ya I guess i just glad i have you to live it with me ."

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙hey hope you like this chapter .
omg we only have 4 more chapters. i just want to say thank you soo much for coming this far and i know the first few chapters were lets face it shit and won't  make seance in real life but i hope i have improved since than you might know i have a spelling difficult and the first few chapters wattpad would let me edit when i go in to them chapter no writting come up so that a bit annoying . anyway i really have gotten attached to the character in this book . it will be hard leveing it go but when i get time I hopefully will redo the first few chapters that were terrible.✌🏻️👏🏻ok now i have that out of the way . thank you again and have a lovely day 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💙💜bye❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
🐴Amanda.🦄

🦄