chapter 15

when Casper and Tomas got to the ridding center  he could see may mum giving a riding lessons. so he jumped off casper and found Zara mucking out a stable  ."Zare i need your help " why what wrong" may fell off and she not moving " ok a will call the ambulance" .   " where is she"."on  red leave pass i think a dog tried to attach her because there is a dog there that was free and he vary aggressive that why i beryl ever go there in less i need to because i am late  for hurling training ". "ok thank tomas you can untack and i will get  Kate she the heard girl and she can drive she in Alex yard ". Zara ran half way Down the barren then shouted the "you can put you your horses in the first stable on the right ." Zara continued to walk " o and You can use the wash stall to hose your horse down"Zara ran aged . Tomas walk cousinly down to the wash stall to hose Down  casper .
After Tomas had untacked casper and dryer him off . janet can in as Tomas was putting casper in to his new stable . " Hi your Tomas right " janet asked Tomas . "ya i found may " . "thanks so much i have just come off the phone with Alex  mays fine just a bit in shock but apparent daisy  protected her for the dog . Alex  said that Zara is with daisy  .
i am going to cleat her and daisy.Do you what to stable your horse here for to night and i will drop You home ?.janet asked ."ok thanks janet " you can put his tack in the tack room there should be a rack free.Tomas  picked up his bridled as janet walked away to get the 4by4 and horse box .
when thay drop off Tomas they when to unload daisy to her stall Zara geve her pony and daisy nuts and a hay net. They when to the house . Zara check her iPhone 4 she got a tex from may .it read.   
hi zara great end of the day hun fall of my horse and get attached by a dog and the person i like fined me . I didn't even know  he liked horse .anyway how daisy . she saved my life no one would of  found me if she didn't go to get help .i hope your looking after her for me .The doctor said that i was fine but there keeping my over night .ya 😒☹️i am fine why cant i just go home to daisy .😷plase call tomorrow i am so bored . i mite be coming home tomorrow finger crossed .xxxxAmanda .
Zara replayed
Hi Amanda ya i know poor you . ya that was strange that he fond you . janet not mad at you for going out on a hack a lone. she just glad Tomas fond you.Tomas stabbed casper here . ya i will visit you tomorrow.going to bed night Amanda 🐴😊💤

next morning
Zara got up at 8:00 on Sunday .That was late for Zara.when she when to the kitchen janet was already having a cup of coffee . "Hi Zara you known where everything is help yourself ". Zara was staying with the o connel family because Zara parent are gone on cruise.
Zara whent to the press and got a bowl and ready brek .
" see you later Zara i put bring in the horses for the lesson".

A/N just a little chapter 🐴