chapter 4

AS holly drove in to the drive way . Janet came rushing out to meet them . " are you all right may " Janet said ." yes mum i fine" may said " where is George" said Janet. "He is in the horse box" said holly. "come inside then out of the cold" Janet said to may as they started to walk to the house. "will you put back George holly " said Janet. " sure no problem"said holly.
holly unload George. after untacking George holly lead George in to his stable she checked him over for scars . she feed him.
Than stopped "i wonder why anyone would't want a horse like you you save may's life". As holly said thous woulds George stop eating and look up in to her eyes.
at the house .
"What happened may"Janet said not looking at may."i i gallop him may confessed" "how did you fall off then" Janet said " this is going to sound crazy but the was a horse a beautiful dapple grey mare that ran in front of us and George reared and that how i fell off" may said "and what did i say no to do"said jane her voices rising . " to only trot and walk". "Their are wild horse there you not crazy there has Benin a herd of horse they for ages before i had the stables the man that owed the land that the horse graze on died and wanted me to look after and protect the mustang"."OMG why didn't you tell me mum".

sorry the spelling wast right in the last one thay are know next chapter next week