introduchion

A young girl with brown curly hair walked into the kitchen where she meet her mother .

"mum do you need help with the beginner lessons" said may as she got her breakfast. "ya you can lede apple we are going to pond" said mum .

after breakfast may and her mum walk to the riding center.
"ok will you feed the horse may".

after may had feed all the horse and help her mum with the lesson .
it was almost time for her lesson .
may wait for her best friend Rachel to arrive.
Her horse was already stabled at Janet yard .
when a jeep and a horse box arrived in to the yard a man in black jodhpurs and brown boots jumped out of the jeep and said
"i am looking for Janet dunne".
Janet came out of the office .
"hi tom" said Janet "
i have a horse for you he a chestnut "said tom as he pulled down the ramp of the horse box.
" poor thing got dumped in my field agen". tom said.

may is 16 going on 17 on the 6 of june .she has light brown hair with natural gold highlights she has haze eye and has freckles covering her noise and some on her cheek . she kind ,caring can be sassy at times.

Zara is may cosine she 15 going on 16 .she has light blonde hair and blue eyes no freckles.she is sweet ,caring,can let her anger get the better of her .

rachel is 15 going on 16 . she has light brown hair she has a side fringe ,blue eyes
no freckles pale skin. she kind ,generous, gentle ,caring ,sweet,loving,and sometimes crazy.

clare is 16 going on 17 on the 2 of October.tall vary pretty has blonde hair light blue eyes light freckles.love fashion but love horse too, sweet ,kind ,caring

janet is may mum and Alex is may Dad.
may has a older brother who is in college.
zara lives with may and her parents because her parents passed away in a car crash when she was 10.

hope you like this book it might not be great at the stared but bare with me . ❤️