chapter 6

The next morning
may got up vary early even before her mum to see Daisy.may ran down to the field to see Daisy . wene she got there she saw George at the fence waiting to be led in to his stable .yesterday may and her mum had got a new rug for George."Were is Daisy" may said slightly panicking . suddenly may herd a louder nicker for across the field. A dapple Gary mare came ruining up to may .(Daisy is a dapple Gary mare that is white alone her body but has Gary spots on her rump and has Gary legs).Daisy may shouts out to the galloping horse as Daisy slows to a stop at the gate .may give Daisy a sugar cube .may doesn't see her mum come out of the house.may is so absorbed in Daisy ."what that horse donning here"Janet said. "am am" may stuttered.mum please can i keep her may plead."That depend may you can't keep a wild mustang the wild mustang has to want to be with you " Janet said "ok so how do i do that" tack it back to were you got it and set it free you have to walk away and if it follow you home all the way home then it has chosen you and only then can you keep it" Janet said "YOU MUST ALWAS REMEMBER THAT MUSTANG ARE ALWAY WILD HORSE NEVER TRET THEM LIKE THAY ARE FULL TAME Ok" " yes mum"may down harted . so may put a head collar on Daisy and led rope.may walked Daisy up the hill and down by the river and set her free daisy. daisy led Down and rolled as may stared to walked away . may walked up the hill suddenly daisy made a lowed nay and stared to gallop as fast as she could up the hill towards may my turned to see daisy galloping full speed towards her and didn't look like stoping . may just maned to get out of the way in time . To see a monition lion run at her but daisy stop it in its tracks. daisy reared up and came dowen hared on the lion back with a crack. the monten lion was dead. "wow daisy you saved me "may said as daisy rubbed up agents may .so may and daisy walked home agen no head collar just walked side by side. weren may came home the door of the house flue open ." were were you i was wearied sick about you" Janet said as hugged may tritely . "so she didn't leave you" said janet "ya can i keep her please" "fine you can it seems like she chose you "mum she saved my life" said may "ok i think you better put her in the field and feed her and then you can tell me all about it" Janet said smelling as mae closed the gate and left feed for daisy.

A/t
thank to all my reader  and the poeple how vote for me thanks🐴🐎