chapter 26.

clare p.o.v
when we got to the yard may and Zara walk over to me and rachel from the fields yard.
i said "bye mum "to my mum who had dropped us off.
Zara was look in a may weirdly.
" hey guys " rachel said as may a Zara meet up .
" ready for your fist hack in ages " i said to may smiling.
" ya can't wait . but mum won't let me rid daisy because she said i have to take it easy".may said rolling her eyes.
" so what horse are you taking clare ". zara ask me .
" um i think i will take toby". i smiled .
i had ridden toby before and to be honest i have fallen in love with him .
he is a dapple gray geilding he was sweet natured and loves attention.
at the moment i am trying to convince my parents can i have him on lone he is a riding school pony .
" you should buy him at this stage you alway pick him." rachel said laughing.
as we walk in to the baren .
we all when to get your horses tack .
rachel was riding stare light. a colored mare.
( rachel is the only person in this book who is real. she like one of my best friends . stare light is her horse too. this is the closest look horse that look like stare light sorry it meant to be a mare )

 this is the closest look horse that look like stare light sorry it meant to be a mare )

may p.o.v
i groomed and tack up George .
i lead him out to the mounting block and mounted him .
rachel as done next then Zara and then clare .
we walked it twos down the trail that lead to the forest.
me and rachel and behind us was toby and dancer .
we trotted on the path for 15 minutes.
then we came across a small log we stopped
" are you shore we come alway walk around it " clare said to me because i was looking at the jump.
" ya come on . rachel will you go first and I will follow." I smiled at her.
" ok yet go star" she said as she nudged star light .
star light canter smoothly and jumped the log.
" well done " clare cheered.
my turn now i walk George back a bit i push him in to a smooth canter and we jumped the log with easy.
clare jump next then zara .
it was a good day sunny but not too warm.

a/t
hi hope you like this . toby is meant to be the first horse at the start of this chapter.
,bye amanda 🐴🐎🦄😊