chapter 39

may p.o.v
" hey may long time no see hu"he said to me with a smirk.
" no kidding " i said with my lips in a firm line.
tomas looked at me and then at mark.
mark smirk got bigger when he realized tomas was there .
mark dad came out of the jeep .
he look at me and smiled " my my may how you grown".
" thank you ash. i will be with you in a second i will just take daisy in ."
tomas tuck the lead rop out of my hand touching it gentle " i will put her away for you " he smiled.
i blushed slightly " are you sure because she can be bifficult. ".
"nothing i cant handle " he smiled and winked at me then stared walking the horses to
to the barn i was stared daisy look at me ones and walked along side Tomas and casper like she had done it all her life .
I smiled at the seen in front for me daisy must like Tomas because she won't of been that easy.
i looked a back at the new comers to see mark starring at me with a cross face .
"well we better get get the horses" ash said .

wait horses I thought there was only one .
humm

mark when to the back and brought out a bay geilding.
"this is benji"mark announced.
" he is fit ,good hingquiters .he about 15.6 hh. clever and gentle eyes ". i said as i ran my hand over him.(horse in the media )
" vary accurate reading ". ash praised.
mark smirked " he great jumper and has only been lam once".
ash when in to the horse box and lead out a lovely appaosa little colt .

"And this is ower up coming eventer his name is little max

"And this is ower up coming eventer his name is little max. his only 3 years old .
i lead then dowen to the geilding and stallions barn so they could put the horse away .
Then Lilly come came to check the paperwork and for them to sign formes.
i walked away form admiring the little colt.

i saw tomas mucking out casper stable .
casper nicker softly and i approached i rub his soft head and gave him a little pice of a carrot.
" he loves carrots".
my head shot up to see tomas was leaning on the door frame of casper stable starring at me with a slight smirk.

that smirk o god he look so cute .

he walk over to me.
" what up with you and the mark guy. you seem to resent him alot." his eyes peered in to mying .
" o well yes i do hate him. hu I signed he use to compete against me . i had a palomino mare named sunny i use to compete in show jumping and cross country with she was the best clear anything you put in front of her . she was my everything but then on day mark got mad with anger since he was coming second after show jumping and cut my struppes not all the but just enough .the next day we were rushing to cross country and i never checked my tack. we when out we were halfway through the Cours and approaching the water jumps.water was the only thing that sunny wasn't confident in
just as we were about to enter the water my eyes were filling with tears now i lost my struppes and my time focusing on that when i looked up the jump was on top of us i . sunny slipped and sent me flying of her back she proted me she know it was going to be bad . she head slammed in to the log she broke her jew . i started to cry now . she broke her leg too and had to be put Down in front of the crowed .
i suffer a milled concession . it was the worst day of my life putting my best friend down .

tomas gave me a hug he was soft and warm ." i am so sorry that happened you .
he said with consuren in his voice .
" woo sorry to intruded" . said all to for miler voice

it as Paul and Zara .
Tomas pulled away for our hug he rolled his eyes and blushed slightly.
Paul walked over to Tomas and then they both walk in to the tack room.
Zara walked over to me wiggling her eyebrows " what was all that hum"
i rud my eyes " i told him the hole story "
zara eyes when wide " you haven't even told rachel and clare that story "
" it just felt right he asked anyway ".
i look at zara only realizing how pale she was .
" are you ok " i asked her .
she looked down " paul and me broke up".
" what why" .
" because we dont like each other in that way anymore. we like each other as friend but nothing more".
" o are you ok ".
zare shrugged " i am fine. it was bonde to happen."
" as long as he dident brake your hart"
" haha he dident "Zara laughed

hey hope you like this . 😊🐴💜💙
sorry it was late had school.
anyways
bye
Amanda out 👋🏻✌🏻