chapter 47. Tell me why

may .p.o.v
it Saturday

thankfully i hate school maths don't get me stared. uggg
anyway it Saturday so more horse riding yes Daisy it now 9 moths pregnant.she will be have her foals in 3 months . ( Not sure how long mare are pregnant for before they have their foals )

i walked down to the stable and in to the tack room .
i tuck off George's bride and scrubbed in with saddle sop.

clare ,rachel ,and zara arrived in .
" hey" I greeted them
" hi" they all smiled back

" let go on a hack together. we havent been on one for ages." rachel signed dramatically.

" ya I agree "

" great how about we get our horses and meet back outside in a hour".

" great" we all greed and we headed out of the tack room with our tack in hand

i bumped in to Tomas's chest .

what the hack it like hitting stone wall. gez i knew he worked out but how the ... Tomas spoke
"hey"
"hi"
"where are you off to in such a rush " he said with his eyebrows raised .

" o The girls and me are going out on a hack . i am taking George ." i smiled brightly at him

" o that great . i have a hurling mach so i have to go home and get changed."

"  o good luck i really hope ye win".

" I really wish you could be there . but getting a good luck kiss might help." he smirked down at me .
" really um ok" i when i my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.
he pouted "i meant one on the lips "

i have to say he looked cute when he pouts

" um better look next time." I smirked back at him and winked before walk away but he grabbed my waist.
" really no goodbye kiss that just cold ."
I smiled " make me " I tested him
he lead down until he was so close I could feel him breathing .

" woooo ok no PDA please what if i was a small child come in guys" Zara intrudes  us with her arms folded a big smirk on her face.

i rolled my eyes and Tomas groaned .

I gave him a quick peck on the lip and he smiled and walked him off .

" umm so you two are getting on great ."
" ya we have never been better."

"I laughed we better get tacked up ."

We all Head out to the cross Country course it was fun jumping I haven't jumped in so long .

" Omg did you see the way starlight jumped the water jump . It clear she a bit out of practice." Rachel laughed.

" May you haven't said anything. Are you alright.?" Clare had clearly been watching me .

I was fine uptill we stop jumping and everything came Fluding back .

" Um ya " I said as we entered the yard .

Zara jumped off dancer with her fist balled .
" I have a good mined to walk right up to him and put my fist through his face ."

We all dismounted your horse and loseed our girts and ran up our stirrups.

Just then Paul Walked in to the yard he looked at all of us then his gaze fell on me and he glared and turn around and walked back .

" Uuuugg" Zara lunged towards were Paul was but had gone now . Rachel grabbed her .
" I Little .......help here she really hard to holed ". rachel puffed