chapter 42

may p.o.v
i was shocked at first at the kiss but then i kissed back and put my hands around his neck.
" ahham i just for got my phone " Zara said
we parted and i look at Zara .
she smiled i" it about time ye two got together " she winked
" I didn't see anything . see you two up at the house  ". she turned around .
" ya sure" I smiled i knew i was blushing .
" so what dose this mack us now ?" Tomas asked
"I guess we are boyfriend and girlfriend now ".i smiled at him.
he look at me and winked " great"
"i gigged well be better go"

we walked up to the house .
" where were the two of ye " mum eyed us . 
" we where were checking up on casper he is getting geildined tomorrow"Tomas replayed before  I could even think .
mum smiled "i know he wount be happy "
" i think it time for him to settle down with the nice mare he has " he smiled.
" awaw " my mum look at me and smiled.
" well come sit down and has a cupa and a slice of chocolate loge " dad said to tomas .
" sure"he replied

we sat down and eat until it was late.
dad said he would drive tomas home and knowing dad I dident what dad alone with tomas so i came too.

we dropped him off at his house and he said he tex me later so I waved him goodbye.
dad look at me and smiled" he look at you the same way i look at your mother"
" uh"
" but i am happy for the two of ye"
" was it that obvious " I smiled weakly.
" not to your mother. but between you and me she was obviously when i liked her i had to ask her out before she realized i like her " he laughed lightly at the memory.
i smiled .
it was so sweet that after all these years mum and dad were so in love with each other after all this time .

when we got home i when up to my bed room and checked my phone .i had one new message for tomas.

t: hey great news today ❤️😉
I smiled and replied
m: ya i know i feel like we were going to be grandparents 😂💙🐴
"so are you just going to stand there or a are you going to tell me what happened today "
zara said .
I jumped " sorry I didn't see you " .
" clearly she rolled her eyes so tell me the details " she said excitedly.
" ok ok " i said smiling.

toled her a out how we kissed and how  we are now a couple.
just after my phone dinged .

zara smirk as we both made a mad dash for my phone but zara got there first.
she started reading out the tex.
"i know i feel the same smilely face heart  can't wait to see you tomorrow . awaw that so cute. she said as she trough me my phone and i was blushing embarrassed.
i tex him back .
" let go to sleep " i said as i put on my pjs.