chapter 41

may p.o.v.
we ran down to the stallion barn .
when i saw him there standing there .
it was free spirit Daisy's older brother.
he was beautiful.
dad resconised him for the mustang herds.
" what free spirit doing here". i asked dad.
" I don't know "

i walked over to spirit and rued his head gently.
free spirit know me since he was small we always followed dad when he when to check on jet .
jet was dad's horse. jet used to come up to dad when ever dad used to come to see the heard so the heard got use to dad and never thought of him as a treaty only ever as a friend or a herd member .
just then daisy neigh bracking the silence .
free spirit lifted his head and stared trotting off toward Daisy field.
he than stared to canter and cleared the fence with easy.
me and dad laughed
" brother and sister reunion."
but suddenly spirit jumped back over the fence he then looked back at Daisy she shacked her head.
i walked close so I could tell what they were saying.
" come on daisy let go home mum worried about you we haven't see you since you ran away ".
Daisy put her ears back " i said no "
" well why not ".
" coz i have a girl to look after me ,i like having food come to you ,and i am in foal ". daisy said the last line quietly hoping that free spirit wouldn't notice but he did he was outraged.
" your what "?
" your herd me " Daisy said crossly turning her rump to him.
" who the stallion "
" that none for your business "

"i think we should separate then dad " i said now that thing we're getting heated.
" I agree you go get Daisy and lead her into her stable ".
I nodded and walked over to the gate and put her head coller on
" see here she is now go away before I make you " daisy hufft.
" daisy if you walk away you know you this time you wouldn't be welcome back right " he said in an aggressive tone.
" see if i care. you or mum never asked me want. dad always did . stop trying thinking you can replace he . he was a better stallion then you will ever be ". Daisy shouted just befor we got in to the barn and dad shut the shed doors .
I could here spirit charge the door just before they closed .
" that was close . daisy "i said as i let her go in her stable.
she had her back turned to me . she didn't want to talk.
after a while me and dad left the stables as was now late .
free spirit was long gone .
"this isn't good "I thought to my self

i walked off the school bus.
Then me and Zara walked up to my house wavering  good bye to Tomas who walked a cross the road to his house.
we entered then house to mum sitting in the kitchen with a cup of coffee.
now that we are back at school mum school horses with dad and on the weekends she dose lessons ,hunts and hacks.

after dinner me and Zara when up to owner room and stared our home work.
i played iggy azalea  team.
we sang along together.

baby i got me
baby i got me
only friend i need
baby i got me .

after we finish our  home work we when down  to the horse and mucked out .

daisy is going for a scan today .
our vet Kate came with the ultrasound medical kit.
i had told Tomas and he had come .since this was going to be booth owner horse foal.
Daisy stand quietly for Kate as she put on the gel on her and ultrasound her.
she found that she was indeed in foal .
she said the foal was casper because of the time the foal was conserved was around the same time casper and daisy were in the same field together.
Tomas was leaning against the door frame of the tack room " and you can tell all that just by the ultrasound " Tomas asked.
" yes technology great isn't it " she smiled politely at him.
Kate looked at her watch " o i better be off "
" just one thing . is it ok to rid her when she pregnant "
"yes up until she doesn't want you too. I could give to you a date but it different for every mare".

"well this is call for a celebrants " dad laughed
" i agree lets all come in for so food and tea " mum said everyone when up to the house
leaving me,daisy ,and Tomas .
i lead Daisy in to her stable.
Tomas hand me a bucket of water and i filled her freed bucks .
" thanks" I smiled at him.
we both walked down to the end of the barn where then sun was setting .

he turn to me . he was tall and thine and not really big billed .
" hey may . i am really sorry you cant compete on daisy . if it wasn't for my stupidity she might not be pregnant now."he look down.
" hey .it ok .even if i was to compete on her it would take awhile because I would have to train her to get use to the horse box,sounds and smells of the competing world." I smiled up at him.
we both look out at the sun that was slowly becoming invisible.
" hey may"
"umm"
" there something I always wanted to do"
I turned to him with eyebrows raised."and what that " i said as i put my head to the side.
in a confused way .
" this " he said as he closed the gap between us

To be continued .........................................................

🤗hope you liked it
bye