chapter 43. trouble

( there back at school .this p.o.v is vary weird for me to write 😂😂😂but away)
trouble

paul's p.o.v

when we arrived at school i was walking along with Tomas  to our first class which was T.G.
i groaned loudly as i looked at Tomas who was  glued to his phone again .
"what is so interesting in your phone that you have bearly looked up from that thing all day ".

he was smiling and then looked up " what sorry ".
i squinted my eyes at him .
" ok there something i am missing here"i asked
" ha......am no " he said unsure.
" you better tell me or i will find out later " i said to him as i sat down in the last row of seats. Tomas sat beside me.
" it nothing really " he said with a smile on his face .

this is really annoying me what has go him soo happy it cined of weird.

the teacher walked in and most of the students quieted but i zoned out of the teacher ranting about not doing you home work.

after awhile the class was over and we picked up our bags and headed to mathes.
me and Tomas walked down the stairs to room 22 .
i wasn't watching were i was going and someone walked in to me .
i looked Down to see a young girl with long straight hair she had dark blue eyes .
i looked down at her and healed out my hand to help her up"sorry I didn't see you ".
she starred at me for a bit the placed her hand in mying and smiled .

" thank you .it was my fault I walked in to you ".she giggled
I smiled at her
" i am paul "
" Sarah"
" paul come on i need your math homework " Tomas yelled at me from the door way of the class room.
" i better go i see around sarah " I smirked at her.
" see ya " she smiled and waved.
I walked away and couldn't resist looking back at the girl who i had just bumped in to .

may p.o.v
i have been texting Tomas and toled him that the vet was visiting Daisy  agen and asked him if he wanted to come and maybe get her to have  look at Casper stitches as well .
he said he would so i picked up my bag  and head to the car where mum was waiting to tack me to school.

i got to school and when to art were i meet the girls .
the day was going grand until after luch.
i was heading passed the locker were I waved goodbye to Tomas and Paul and was heading down to class room 22.
i walked passed a jurk called Gavin then he slapped me in my bum .

tomas p.o.v
i was putting book in to my locker when paul started tapping me.
i looked at him and his eye moved from me to down the hall what i saw was may walking down the hall and then getting slapped in the bum by Gavin.
I laughed " his dead "
" aren't  you going to beat him up his hitting on your girl " paul said raising his eyes brows up and down.

I looked at him weirdly " no i am not because may can handle her self and trust me if i when in the and punch the guy may would kill me . trust me i know my girl " I smiled
he smirked at me " i knew it ye two are together arent e . i knew something weird was going on coz when she was talking to us she was only look at you".
" look watch in 3 she will have it under control "I said as I closed my locker.
"3"

"2"

"1"
may was red with anger.
" touch me again i you will lose your  hand got it " she scowled him
"ooo your sass b***" Gavin
" ok we better get her  " i said as I stated running.
she widened her eyes. " why you litte.....sh**" she yelled at him about to leap at him to attend to punch the guy in the face.
ran down the stairs just in time before she could hit Gavin.
i  grabbed her waist .