chapter 30

wesday.
clare p.o.v.
"clare get up or mum is going to kill you" kate said as she walk pass and suck her head in clare room.

kate is the oldest sister at 18 then clare at the age of 16,then edel 14 and lastly eve 7 .
there was only girls in the o conner family because the father died 2 year ago.
all the girls had long blonde wave hair that was down to their small of the back .
There mother had blonde hair too but her hair was only to her shoulder and her hair was straight.

" ug five more minutes " clare said sleepily as she rolled on to her Sid agen and drifted back to sleep .
" alright suit your self " Kate said shaking her head.
eve came running in and start to jump on clare bed .
clare bolted upright sending a bousing eve flying on to the ground.
" ow ow that hurt. lets do it agen " eve shouted the last part.
"are you ok " clare said laughing.
" ya let do that agen please "
" no we have too get ready for school because school starts at 8 but you dont have to go to school until 9 lucky. "
" come on eve "edel said as she walked in to clare bedroom .
" ok everyone out i need to get changed.".
i said getting out of bed and garbing my clothes .
The two girls got out of her room so i could get really.

i put on a purple dress with flowers designed and purple vans she then put on a pink gem necklace.

i walk Down stairs and when in to there kitchen to have breakfast when my phone ding i had got a tex .
after that the girls mum drop off kate,clare, and edel at there school and tuck eve to her primary school.

" is my family always this crazy yes."

Rachel's p.o.v
i woke up to hear my mum gentle pushing me to wake me up .
" ok i will get up " i say as she stops shaking me .
" good now what do you what for breakfast ".
" ready brac and strawberry please" .
i got up and got dressed in to a yellow jeans and a pink top with a pug on it and my new shoes that are green with a floral design.

i then got my iPhone off my dresser table .
i walk down the hall with my phone and stared to tex the girls.
my older brother ben came beside me .
" who you texting you boyfriend ". he asked raising one eyebrow.
" no i am texting the girls ".
" why " he said as he put his hand though his jet black hair.

ben was a bit taller then me . he was 17 and when to the same school as me .
he had all the girls falling for him .
He had jet black hair bark blue eye and pale skin. he was charming good looking and kind to most people.he even when out with clare last year but they both broke up after 3 months .

" because i want too and anyway i could say the same for you .you have half the girls in your year falling for you ".
" what can i say girl just love me ". he said with a smirks plaster on his face .
" ya right " i said giving him a playful shove as we walk in to the kitchen.
"you know there will be a day where your going to like a girl and she not going to like you what are you going to do then hum " i said as i sat at the table and eat my cereal
" well then i will make her like me"
"you can't make some like you " i said laughing.

may p.o.v
i woke up at 7:30 .
i then woke up zara i when in to the bathroom and she stayed in the room to get ready for school.
i changed in to pink jeans and a horses t-shirt and zara was wearing short and a t- shirt.
we were haveing vary hot weather for the month of
we eat owner breakfast and rushed to the bus .
we got the bus and sat together.

when we got to school we when to owe lock and saw rachel there all ready.
" hi " hey"
we grated her.
" hey girls did ye get my tex "
" o ya sorry we were rushing out the door ".
" that ok "
clare came over to us .
" hi"
" great we are all here let go to class what is it we have fist " i ask
" uuuum we are in civc now "
" ok let go then " zara said .