chapter 24

may pov.
when i got home me and Zara when in to the house.
when we entered i saw a note from mum and dad
hey sweetie hope you had a good day at school.
There pizza on the counter sorry we couldn't be there because we have to go to help nana we will be back at 6 .
we eat our dinner and when down to the barn.
Zara help me muck out the stable .
when we were done .
jack came back from a hack .
" hey girls ". he called
o great I thought.
" hey how was he " she ask
" The same no chance ". he said disappointed.
i am going to regret helping him .i quietly though.
" have you ever done join up with him".
" no what that " he ask turing he' s head
" look i will show you zara can you please get lighting for me ".
Zara when i got lighting .
while i try to tell jack how to do join up with solo.
Zara lead lighting in to the aren and let him free .( geilding up above)
I told jack where lighting came from.
"dad found him when he was jumping up the country he was driving to a contusion dad was there for four days and lighting was in the field besides the show ground . in the four day of the show lighting had vary little grass and water that was a way too dirty to drink . dad came back tolled mum and the both agreed to go take him they had called a head to the local police and ispca dad had put a note up there the second day and no one came forwarded so we tuck him mum has a license for rescuing horse and pony .
so it all worked out ." i said tacking in a deap breath .
i secant lighting out to the eagles of the area.
i used the the lunging line to keep lighting cantering around round area .
after a few minutes lighting lowed him head and tuner his ears on me in the middle
i keep him going lighting going and he stared to lick him lips .
i then stop and turn my back to him .
a few minutes later he was right be hind me and I rubbed his forehead.
i stared to walk away and lighting followed me .
" see you should try this with solo maybe he's just don't understand that you are not going to let anything happen to him ."
" ya that look cool" jack said as he jumped over the fence.
" i lead lighting out and put him in to his stable." I close the stable door .
" so will you help me out with that tomorrow?" jack asked leaning on the stable
" ya sure " strung .
Zara came out of dancer stable.
jacks parents car came in to view.
" o that me . bye may bye Zara."
" bye" i said as I stated to walk in to the tack room.
Zara ran in " omg he totally like you " Zara squealed.
" well if he dose i dont like him so it will never happen" i said not looking up from filling hay nets .
" well du i totally go with you and tomas ". Zara said this wiggling her eyebrow.
" ya whatever " both laugh as we enter the house where dad a mom are having a cup of tae .

a/t
ya another chapter . tell me what you think .
no school today Friday and no school Monday i when up on my horse George after 7 week after i got my appendix out . it feel so good to be back in the saddle.

that George his 16

that George his 16.2 hh he really sweet but he spook alot .