chapter 22

paul's  p.o.v
school is almost over yeas finally i only have one more class .
i walk in to English and sit in the middle row because  the teacher alway move the back row up to the front and the second back row alway get blamed for talking.
Zara walk in and sit across for me .
" hey Zara did you get much homework"
" no i have about four thing to do but there pretty easy ".
she said smiling.
I really what to ask her out but I don't have the courage too.
" hay i heard you sold jet "she said
"ya well jet is only 13.2 hh so he was quite small. besides he got a real nice home where he will be to go out competing with a boy who is five they seem to get on well together ". I sighed
" are you get a new horse "
" ya i am going to look at a horse after school. his a sckubald  16.1 hh."
" o well i hope it goes well for you ". she smiled at me making my heart skip a beat.
The teacher walk in and every one quite down.

when class was over Zara told me that she was going to sit with may on the way home .
i walk out of the class and see Tomas so i go over and we started to walk out of the school.
" so do you what to come when we look at this new horse ".i ask him
" shour i don't mined do you have a photo of him "
" ya here ". I take out my phone and shore him the pic .
" cool "he said look at the pic of the horse
we get the bus sit together .
it stop at my house.

me and Tomas walk in to my house mum had put a pizza in the oven

me and Tomas walk in to my house mum had put a pizza in the oven .
" hey mum hope you don't mined but i asked if Tomas could come with us to check out that  new horse .
" ok there pizza in the oven but do your home work first boys ". mum said
" i heard pizza" molly came in to the kitchen my younger sister .
" ok come on Tomas let go upstairs and stared our home work ". i said
as we walked up the stairs dad comes in the door .
"Paul are you exited about see the horse". dad said
" ya " i say as i walk up the stares.
we when up stair and into my room and stared to do our homework so we could play my p.s.4 zombie island.

when we had finished our pizza we when in to my dad jeep.
molly was going to stay over at her friends house .

when we stopped outside a red brick house with a stables behind it .
mum ,dad,me and Tomas got out of the jeep.
"hello you must be eve and tom "the woman's said shaking had with mum and dad
" yes we are and this is our son Paul and his friend Tomas "mum said gesturing to me and tomas.
" your here to try out patches". the woman smiled at me "his in the field i will let you catch  him he easy to catch" .she said
she should us to a field were the sckubald gelding was eating grass .
she hand me a head collar and lead rope .
i walked in and close the get after me i keep my eyes looking at the ground as I slowly walked over to the horse.
he lifted his head and sniff my out stretched hand I slowly put the lead rope around his neck so he couldn't walk away and put the head collar on and did up the buckes
" his good with horses your son " the women said smiling at me and patches .
we got tacked up and when to the arena i asked him to walk and he did as ask i toted ,canter and i then stirred him towards a small jump .
we cleared it he did a small buck .
i ask the lady if she could put it up a small did higher.
i stirred him towards the jump ages and two straight out a freest come out of the bushes and patches spooked and feared some how I mange to stay on .
when i got him back under control i jumped the jump ages so he wasn't scared of it .
i cooled him off by slowing to a walk.

" are you ok son "dad said as i when passed.  
" ya i fine " i shrugged" it not his fault he got a frith ".  i said
i untack him and put him back out to the field  .

" we are going to look at two other horses this week end and when we made our discussion we contact you"dad said
" thanks for letting me try out him ". i said as we walk back to the car.
" so what do you think of him ". Tomas said too me .
" your well able to handle him ".dad said .
" i don't know i think his too young. his only 6 years old "
" so his not the one for you ? Tomas ask .
" na i don't think so".i said
"that ok  we still have two more horses to see".mum said

hey
so another chapter.
i was bored.
hope you like it
bye
Amanda 🐴💜