chapter 44

may p.o.v.
i had a shower and got ready for school  .
i wake up Zara and she got really and when to the bathroom to brush her teeth , i had told her about the unexpected new about daisy she too was a bit saddened by it .
dad had told me that it might not be all bad he said we can check up on her make sure everything ok . he said since Daisy was wild and is now tame she might let the other foal suckle too.

we both walked down to the kitchen and had breakfast then we when and got the bus.
The boy at the back seem to quite when we arrived on the bus .i glanced at Tomas who looked up  from starring at the floor with a frown, to smile slightly at me I return it with sadness in my eyes.

we tuck our seats next to clare and rachel who looked at us sadly i had told them the news and it had saddened them too like it had to all who it effected or to who knew me or Tomas . The future was uncertain for the two yet to be born foals there were Daisies fist foals . also the fact that Daisy had been up till a year ago wild and free  it was vary uncertainty if she would let human near her foals .

all the trust we had built up over the short year could be erased in one single move although I could talk to her there was nothing stopping her from going back too her hear if she had dothes  about the way she was been treated she could go back with her two foals by her side never to be seen again and forever have a hate for humans.

it scared me that that could happen .
i looked out the window as in was  deep it in though of all the possibilities that could go wrong like her dieding in labor or her two foal dieting and her never forgive me.

there was a dead silent in the back of the bus only the people at the vary front where talking in a hushed whisper.

The bus finally stop . i hated bus away had away will I hate the small hallway the squished leg room and the stuff ie atmosphere .

we all got out and the boys walked with us in to school No one saying words to each other it had come as a complete shock .

the boys when off to there room to talk and do there homework tipacole boys .

me and the girl when to home ec room.
i sat down beside rachel.
" it will be ok may don't worry i am sure Daisy will be a great mom . " she said placing her hand on my trying to comfort me.
I smiled back at her .
" thanks for being here ."
" i will always be there for you may.how afar along is she ?"
" 7 months " I smiled.

we when to lunch and Tomas hugged me from behind and then sat beside me I smiled and blushed slightly .
" how are you " he ask studying my face .
I signed " i am fine " I said with a smile .
he raised an eyebrow and squinted slightly seem to know i was lying .

Paul who was a cross from us seemed to be starring at me .
Then i looked at him he looked away.that was weird he hasn't spoken all day and he usually the first to talk.

when lunch was over me and the girl when to our lockers.
the girl when off to class wail i when to the toilet they offered to come but i said I didn't need bodyguards.
i grinned so the new i was joking about the bodyguard thing.
when i came out I passed Paul and I smiled at him but he glared at me .
that was stranger I thought.but I shrug it off maybe he just having a bad day.

the rest of the school day was a blurred i wasn't concentrating in any of my classes.

The girls came to my house. after school we got changed and headed down to the stabes and mucked out the the horse stables .
The girl tacked up their horse and head out to the arena they asked if i wanted to go with them but i said i will come to watch .

Daisy neighed as the mare left the barn .
rachel on starlight , zara on dancer,clare on black frishion mare called bell .
i walked over to Daisy stable and walked in " it ok Dais "
" where are they going ". she asked .
"there going to the arena." I answered as I rubbed her neck.

she looked out her stable ears pricked .
" can i go out to the paddock with Casper " she said not looked at me I smiled.
" you really love him. don't you ". i smirked.
she didn't look at me "i am carrying his foal . I wouldn't be having his foal if I didn't."
"and the sass is back ".
" hey a horse is a reflection of it rider .but to answer you question yes i do ." she finally looked at me .
I laughed at the first part.
" i am sure it will be ok since he geildined and you have his foal . i dont see why not i am sure tomas wont mind ."

i go down and put him in one of the back fields so no one will see.
i ran down to the stallions and gilding barn and ran over to casper stall he was in the back dozing . I picked up his head collar and lead rope that were hanging on his stable door.
he neighed to me as i put on his head collar i lead him out in to the field and elated with free dome he galloped off.

i walked back to the Daisy stable and lead her to the field she galloped off bucking and squealing .
casper galloped towed daisy neighing loudly .the sniffled noses and museum each other then they then stared to groom each other .

i stub by the fence just watching them be all lovely doves.

" so you one that stole my horse" I hear a voice from be hind me.
" I didn't steal him Daisy did " I smiled i as i knew who it was.
he stud beside me at the feanc.

" you cant tell Daisy pregnant and to think we thought she was just getting fat.
casper so look like a proud of his accomplishment " . " i know ." I laughed "ew don't put that image in my head Tomas please". i cringed
he smirked at me " what image "
" don't play dome"
" he keeps giving the other geildine a warning not to come any closer when they can't because of the fence." he laughed.
" he still thinks he a stallion . it might tack getting us to."

we both laughed as we walked back to the mare stable.
i saw rachel and zara untacking there horses.
" hey where where clare ".
" she when with jack on a hack " rachel rolled her eyes.
"wooo" i said .

Tomas looked at me wiredly " am i missing something here " tomas said confused.
all the girls bust out laughing .
"what what i miss".
we continue laughing.
poor Tomas was lost as he thought they were only friends.

hey hope you like this chapter. sorry it took so long hope you like it .
bye
have a great , day /night .🐴🦄