chapter 45

may .p.o.v

ok this passed few month  paul been acting really weird with me if we are alone he ignores me and if we are with the group he gives me one word answers and he only like that with me . He really hates me now and i don't know why . sometimes I catch him glaring at me. i just don't know what i have done .

i was on the bus when i got off i when's to home ec.
after home ec i had English i was walking to room 13 when i say paul .
"Paul" i called him and he looked at me and looked away again .

why is he ignoring me . what did i do to him.

i ran to catch him." ugg what to you what ". he glared down at me .
" i what to know why all of a sudden you heat me what did i do."?

his eyes blazed with furry.
" o here we go again . do you ever think about anything other then you're self"

i blinked i was shocked he would say something like that to me .
I turned around walked to the bathroom clare saw me and ran after me .

thired person p.o.v
rachel came down the hall when she heard shouting she looked at paul .
zara ran over to him." what was that for " she confuted him .
"it non of you bassinets Zara" he glared at her
"what has gotten in to you . you've changed i don't even know who you are anymore ". zara sight " come on rachel we better tell the teacher where clare nad may are ."
rachel gave one last glare in pauls direction.

" what .shouldest you all be at class" paul shouted at the crowd that stared to scarter.

sorry this is really short i will try to make the next chapter  longer then this thanks .
o and remember you are all beautiful don't ever let anyone tell you different and if you what to do something do it who gives a shit what people say it your life go live it .❤️💙💜🐴🦄