chapter 10

After a mouth had passed
may and daisy where inseparable . The only think that was a problem was that daisy was calm and quiet for may but anyone els was a diffident story .
Daisy when crazy when someone who was not may came over to her stable . one day may had gone to get daisy freed and a little girl who was havering riding lessons came over to rub daisy and daisy and put her ears flat agents her head and had vary almost bite the girl.
but the girl had quick reactions and put her hand away.
may came running out of the tack room . "sorry she a bit wild " said may to the girl. the girl nodded and smiled at may .
" i will help you get tack up what horse are you on " she asked
"snowflake" the girl said "snowflake is so sweet" said may getting snowflake bridle as janet came back for her early morning hack on a 16.7hh chestnut mare name ginger .
"i will be white you in a mint sally"said janet "i got it mum" said may.

come on sally take that head collier and lead rop whit you" said may as she walked out of the tack room white a grooming box.
They together put the head collar on and may lend snowflake in to a free stable .when the girl where done grooming snowflake.
may put on her tack for sally since sally was only 8 and could not reach the back of snowflake.
snowflake was 17.8hh horse .snowflake is janet horse . "snowflake is was sweet you will be fine " said as she give a leg up to a sally . as they walk in to the area. may closed the gate behind her .
sorry about it being vary late a. d (amanda dunne)