chapter 5

The wild mustang
"I didn't find the time with the pony camp just over"said Janet quietly.
"Ok i am going to the stable" .
May walk out of the house quickly to the stable were she meet lily. "are you ok may"said lily contend because may face was white.
"ya i will cool George off" said may "are you shoulder"said lily may gently tuck George lead rope off lily.
George had his all his tack off now only his heat collar and leadrop.
may walk George out of the barren and out on to the dirt track .
may and George walk slowly into the woods. "i have to find that mare" said may quietly. soon thay came to the place were thay had first seen the dapple mare in the forest. "where are you" may whispered just as may was about to give up George neighed and stared to pull on the lead rop for the clearing down by the river was the beautiful dapple Gary mare.
May tied George to a nearby tree.
Then she walk slowly down to the mare .
The mare look up but did not move .
Easy Daisy easy girl.

The night before may was dreaming about the mare and trying to find a name for her when it suddenly the name Daisy seem perfect. it ok i am not going to hurt you .
may turned sideways so that the wild mare did't feel trend.
may put out her hand so that Daisy could sniff it .
may gently put her hand on Daisy neck .
suddenly daisy led dowen so may could get on her to rid her.
may slowly got on then Daisy got up and stared to trot may grade Daisy mane .
when Daisy slowed to a walk may watch a small herd of horse grazing at the bottom of the hill. " is this your herd daisy" whispers may.
daisy stared to trot away again back to the places were George was .
mae gently dismounted and hugged daisy and walk over to George untied him and stared to walk away when she noticed daisy following when they got to the stable there was no one their so may led George to the field and daisy followed .
may gave them both a sugar cuds.  "my two beautiful horse".
may walk up to the house .
her mum and lily were in the kitchen sorting out feed order for tomorrow "were have you been we where going to send out a search party for you" said Janet. "out .i am going to bed" said may not realising that she was almost falling a sleep.