chaptet 16

next day may came home
"now will you take it easy plase". janet said to may who was not listening ".
"ya ya i am safe around horses " . " may pleases be serious about this .
ya i am now can i go to my horse now . ok be careful Zara will go with you .
may and Zara walk to the bare . may" come on let go for a hack but not to that creepy place . are you shore your ready for that ?. ya come on i get my tack .
may retuned to daisy stable . suddenly some stared to speck to may." o thank god that your ok i thought the dog was going to eat you I didn't mean to buck you off i just go a frite you know ." may look around but no one was beside her or out side the stable.
"a hello i am talking to you . " it rued to not look at someone when there talking to you.
" hu " . may said . "it ok you didn't mean it i know that ". may said not no knowing who she is talking to.
" ok that great because in case you loss your never ."
"so are you just going to stand there or are you going to tack me up ."
"are you talking to me but how can you talk your a horse ".
" ya and your a human now that you know what i am and what you are are you going to take me out today or next week come on ". " but " may said stunned .ok i will put on the bridle . after may had daisy tack up. Zara came up with dancer . " ya we going for a hack daisy how are you after the eventful day . "grand "Daisy replied. this one can hear horses. what well done may . can you tell Zara can we go for a galloping.
"hello am i talking to my self may" Zara said . "o sorry "may said .
come on be fore your mum comes out.

we walked along the dirt path until we can to a clearing we canter for a wail and then may steered daisy toward a log  lying at the start of the wood . " are you shore you ready for a jump " may . " ya i cant wait till i was out of hospital so i could go for a hack".may replied to Daisy question.
Daisy and may silted over the log  effortlessly.
" omg are you crazy .your mother would kill you if she fond out ".
"good thing she wont know".
" I think we shouted gallop " may said smiling at dancer .
" fine ok i wanted to gallop but I didn't think you where well enough for a gallop.
" let go than "
may said and they were go in a flory of mane and tallies.