47. Astronauts can see it from space!

LOUIS

"No, no, no, no, no" Louis said while he looked down at his huge bump.

This couldn't be happening! He was just one week and 5 days away from his due date, why was this happening now? He had worked so hard!

"Fuck!" he yelled in anger.

"Lou?" Harry said running inside bathroom and putting a hand in Louis's back "Are you having contractions? Did your water break?".

"No, and don't fucking touch me" Louis spat getting away from Harry.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked concerned.

"Can't you see what's wrong? It's evident!" Louis said angry.

"Can you please be more specific?" Harry asked.

"Look at this" Louis pointed at his bare belly.

Harry looked at it and then up at Louis.

"I don't get it" he replied.

"Are you blind Harry? I have a big fat red stretch mark right there" Louis said pointing at it.

"Are you talking about that tiny little line?" Harry asked pointing at it.

"Don't play dumb Harold, it's huge! Astronauts can see it from space!" Louis replied.

Harry rolled his eyes and that only made Louis angrier.

"Get out!" Louis yelled and pushed Harry to the door.

"Lou I'm sorry..." Harry was saying but Louis closed the door of the bathroom the minute he was out so he wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.

He inspected thoroughly his entire bump searching for other stretch marks, he even used a little mirror to see the lower part of his belly, but he didn't found others. He grabbed the cocoa butter and he rubbed double the amount he usually used, one stretch mark was more that enough, he didn't want any more.

"Lou?" Harry said knocking on the door.

"What?" Louis barked.

"I have to go, I left breakfast for you on the kitchen counter. I'll come and get you at four for the doctor's appointment, okay?" Harry said through the door.

"Yeah" Louis said.

"Can I have a kiss goodbye?" Harry asked.

"No" Louis replied.

"Please?".

"No!"

"I'll go then, I love you" Harry said.

Louis didn't say anything, he was still mad. He got out of the bathroom and started to get dressed, but as he pulled a tshirt over his head, he realized he should've kissed Harry goodbye and he should've said I love you back. Ever since that stupid dream, Louis lived in constant fear of Harry dying, so he always made sure they said goodbye properly every morning.

He left the bedroom in a hurry, waddling across the flat to get the front door, maybe he could catch Harry in the parking lot.

But when he opened the front door he saw Harry there, leaning against the opposite wall.

"Took you long enough" Harry smiled.

"How did you know?" Louis walked up to him.

"I know you like the back of my hand Louis Tomlinson" Harry said and gave Louis a kiss.

"I love you" Louis said after he broke the kiss "Drive safe".

"I love you too" Harry gave him another peck and then whispered near his ear "Don't worry about that little line, you still look beautiful".