8. I need you right now

LOUIS

Classes started today, and Louis was excited about it, he was a bit of a nerd. But the day was also special because he had a doctor's appointment to check if everything was going well with the baby.

After he told Harry about him being pregnant, his boyfriend moved in to the flat the way they had planned all those months ago, and Louis couldn't be happier. They had signed a lease for 2 years, because Louis had one more year of uni after this one, and Harry had decided he was going go find a job near campus after graduation to be with Louis. That plan was coming in handy right now, because Louis wouldn't be able handle a baby alone, he needed his boyfriend.

Just like all the days before, he woke up nauseous today and he had to run down to the bathroom to vomit. Yesterday he had done some research and discovered it was going to last for at least two more moths. He had cried about it, he cried a lot these days, but Harry was always there to make him feel better.

"Boo do you want breakfast? Harry asked when Louis entered their kitchen.

"Yes please, but not eggs, the smell makes me sick" Lou replied scrunching up his face.

"What do you want babe?"

"Mmmm I want blueberry pancakes with chocolate syrup" He was suddenly craving that, he usually didn't like blueberry pancakes, maybe the baby liked them. Harry just nodded.

"So are we telling people about the baby? Have you told someone?" Harry asked while Louis sat on a stool and watched his baby daddy cook for him.

"Umm no, I mean I haven't told anyone, and I don't want people to know either, at least not yet" Lou explained.

"Oh okay, but why?" Harry asked worried.

Louis didn't want people to know because he felt a little ashamed to be honest. He was only 20 years old, his education wasn't completed and it all had been an accident. He didn't want to tell Harry the truth, so he said something else.

"I think we should go to the doctor today and see if everything is ok first and then we can decide when to tell our families and friends"

"Yeah that's a good idea" Said Harry putting the blueberry pancakes in front of Louis and grabbing the chocolate syrup.

Later that same morning Harry decided he wanted to walk Louis to class, which was sweet, Lou felt so loved when his boyfriend did those things.

"Have a nice first day Lou" the curly boy said and kissed the other boy quickly on the lips, and as he put his hand on Louis's middle he whispered in his ear "I love you both".

"We love you too Haz"

"Call or text if you need anything and I'll come and get you" Harry said as he walked backwards towards his own class.

"Don't worry I'll be fine" Lou said and blew him a kiss.

He was still thinking about Harry with a stupid grin on his face when he entered the classroom. Perrie was siting near the front and waved at him, which made him come out of his daydream.

"So I heard from Zayn you and Harry are back to being all lovey dovey" She said when Lou sat down next to her. Louis had spoken to her on the phone many times during the summer and the main topic was always Harry.

Louis could't help but regain the stupid smile. "Sorry I didn't tell you, we were busy making up the lost time, if you know what I mean" He laughed.

"Eww now I won't be able to erase that image of my mind" Perrie said with a disgusted looking face.

"Yeah, like you don't talk like that about you and Zayn!"

She blushed knowing Louis was telling the truth.