30. Is the baby yours?

LOUIS

It was Christmas morning and Louis's family, himself and Harry were gathered around the Christmas tree opening presents in their jammies. Louis and Harry had bought small presents to all of them but had agreed not to buy anything for each other in order to save some money.

Louis was sitting criss crossed on the couch munching on a Christmas cookie looking at his mum help his little brother open one of his presents. His free hand involuntarily moved to the side of his baby bump, while he imagined that being him next year opening presents for his son. Ever since they learned that peanut was a boy, he kept wondering who was he going to look like, himself or Harry, or just a mixture of both of them. He actually didn't care what he looked like, he already loved him with all his heart, but he was still curious to know.

"Merry Christmas baby boy" he whispered when he felt the baby rolling around in his belly.

Peanut had been moving a lot lately, and Louis kept putting his palms on his bare skin to see is he could feel the movement from outside, but still nothing.

"Here Lou" he heard Harry said and Louis looked up and saw him handing him a mug.

Louis moved his hand away from his bump and took the mug from Harry and saw that it contained hot chocolate with marshmallows.

"Thank you Haz" Lou said.

Harry took a seat next to him with a mug of it's own and took a sip.

"Was peanut moving?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, I think he just woke up" Louis smiled at him.

The older boy placed his mug on the side table that was next to the couch and put both his hands on Louis's tummy and leaned his head down.

"Merry Christmas baby" he cooed "Are you going to kick for me today? Please? It could be your Christmas present for your papa and me, what do you say?"

Harry waited expectantly with both his hands splayed on the bump and Louis couldn't help but feel a little sorry for him. He was so desperate to feel the baby kick, but he was being stubborn and refused to do it no matter how much Harry begged him.

After a couple of minutes Harry sighed and lifted his head up.

"I guess he's still refusing" Harry pouted.

"You need to be patient Haz" Louis told him.

"That's easy for you to say, you've been feeling him move for weeks now" said Harry.

"Well, would you prefer that you were carrying him instead of me?" the pregnant boy dared.

"I can't have babies and even if I could, you know I don't bottom" Harry replied.

"What does it mean that Harry doesn't bottom?" Daisy asked startling Louis.

Where did she come from?

"Nothing Daisy, go open your presents" Louis said.

"But what does it mean?" Daisy insisted looking from Harry to Louis.

"Uhhmm" Louis hated that he was bad at making excuses.

He looked at Harry panicking, there was no way they were telling Daisy what it really meant, so he was hoping Harry could come up with an excuse. But his boyfriend's face was telling him that he didn't know what to say either.

"I'll ask mum then" Daisy said and turned around "Mum what does...?"

Louis put a hand on Daisy's mouth to shut her up, if his mum heard what she was going to ask she was going to kill both of them.