36. Make a wish love

LOUIS

Tomorrow was Sunday and it was Harry's birthday, so they were having a party for him tonight at Niall's and Liam's flat, so when it was midnight it was going to be Harry's birthday. They were having it there because it had a bigger living room and because Harry said he had been throwing his birthday party there for the last 3 years and that it was only right to celebrate his last birthday while in Uni in the same place.

"So who's coming?" asked Niall while he was putting a happy birthday banner.

"The four of us obviously" Harry said, Liam was in the room as well inflating balloons "Z, Pez, Gemma, Jason, Max, Georgie and all that lot from my classes, uhm I think Perrie said some of the girls were coming as well, and I invited Gabby, the girl I work with. It's going to be like 20 or so people, that's okay, right?".

"Sure, the more the merrier" Niall said.

"I'm glad I finally get to meet this Gabby girl" Louis said while he ate the food for the party "I'd like to know the person that spends every mornings with my boyfriend".

"Are you jealous of her or something?" Niall asked.

"Of course not, why would I be jealous of a girl?" Louis rolled his eyes.

"I don't now, you're a really jealous person Lou, you even got jealous of me when you two started dating" Niall said.

"That's not true!" Louis defended.

"Yes it is Lou" Liam pointed out "You told me once that you thought Niall probably had a crush on Harry, because, and I quote 'how can someone live with Harry and not fall for him' "

Louis blushed and Niall let out an annoyingly loud laugh.

"That's adorable Lou" Harry said.

"It's ridiculous! Me in love with Harry!" Niall kept laughing.

"Why don't the three of you go die in a hole!" Louis said and crossed his arms.

"I can't die, remember? You don't want to be a single father" Harry said.

"Then you can live, the other two assholes can die" Louis said grumpily

"But I'm the baby's godfather! I should be able to live too" Liam argued.

"You're replaceable, Harry's not" Louis replied.

"That's so mean Louis" accused Liam.

"I don't care, you made fun of me, you deserve it" Louis said and took his shoes off his feet, sighing in relief.

"Does your feet hurt love?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, they're swollen and the shoes were making it worse" Louis replied.

"Do you want me to rub them a little?" Harry asked.

"Yes please" Louis smiled.

Harry sat on the couch and patted his lap for Louis to put his feet there; Louis did and Harry took his socks off.

"And I thought Zayn was whipped" Niall said when Harry started rubbing Louis's swollen feet "That's disgusting".

"It's not! My feet are clean" Louis argued.

"Yeah but still. So anyway, tell me you're drinking tonight Harry? Please?" Niall asked.

"Sorry Nialler, I'm not' Harry replied.

"But it's your birthday! How can you not drink?!" Niall protested "Lou, please let him drink this one time?".

"I've never said he can't drink, he chooses not to do it" Louis told Niall.