44. What happened to you?

HARRY

Harry just stared at Louis.

Nick? Nick was Mr. Arrogant? He was the one that made Louis cry his heart out? Grimmy was the reason Louis had broken down like he did? It made no sense, no sense at all. But at the same time, Nick did say he was working at Uni, and honestly, how many Nicholas Grimshaw's could there be?

Only one.

He had to talk to him.

"I have to go" Harry said and got up from the bed and put on his shoes.

"Where are you going?" Louis asked.

"I'm going to fix this" Harry said and walked out of the room.

He grabbed his jacket and the minute he closed the door of the flat he took out his phone and called Nick. Neither of them had called the other since they ran into each other in the grocery story a week before.

"Harry, I've been waiting for your call" Nick said when he answered.

"I need to talk to you Nick" Harry said.

"Aren't we talking right now?" Nick laughed.

"I mean in person".

"Maybe we can have lunch tomorrow" said Nick.

"No, it needs to be now. Where are you? I'll go there" Harry said.

"Eager much?"

"Nick" Harry said with a serious voice.

"I'm in my office at the University" Nick answered.

"Where's that?" Harry asked.

Nick told Harry where his office was, and Harry walked there as fast as he could. He needed to make things right for Louis as soon as possible.

When he got to the building where Nick's and other professor's offices were he just walked in, the secretary had left for the day, and when he reached the door of the office he knocked and when he heard a 'come in' he opened it..

"You got here fast" Nick said not moving up from his chair behind his desk.

"Yeah, we have to talk about something important Nick" Harry said and sat down on a chair facing Nick.

"What could be so urgent my dear Harry?" Grimmy asked leaning back on his chair and crossing his arms.

"My boyfriend" Harry said and Nick raised his eyebrows in confusion "He's your student, his name is Louis Tomlinson".

Nick laughed, how dare he laugh!

"I don't think this is funny" Harry said annoyed

"Is he seriously your boyfriend?" Nick asked while he still laughed.

"Yes".

"That little lad is the one who stole Harry Styles's heart?" he chuckled.

"Yes" Harry said dead serious.

"He isn't much, is he? Who would have thought you'd go for average Harry" Nick said.

"How dare you say that Nick! You don't know him, he's not average, he's beautiful and smart and he's a good person, and right now he's having a melt down at home because of you!" Harry yelled and stood up from his chair.

"If you calm down we can talk like civilized adults" Nick said.

Harry say down, took a deep breath and closed his eyes to try to get rid if the anger, which was difficult, because no one talked about his Lou like that!