59. We'll be together forever?

HARRY

"Wake up sleepy Hazza! It's your graduation today!".

Harry groaned, he was sleeping on his side, and last he knew he was spooning Louis, but now he realized he was hugging a pillow and not his Lou. When he opened his eyes a bit he saw Louis kneeling on his side of the bed holding an awake Milo.

"Can I sleep a bit more?" Harry asked closing his eyes again and snuggling into the pillow.

"Nope" Louis answered and took the pillow from him.

Harry groaned again and felt Louis kiss his cheek and then stand up from bed.

"I'm going to bring you breakfast in bed" Louis announced.

Breakfast in bed cooked by Lou? He really hoped it was just toast, the poor kid didn't even know how to cook an egg.

"Kay" Harry replied with his eyes still closed, he missed the pillow.

"Milo's next to you, so don't roll over and squish him" Louis said "He's being very cuddly today".

Harry heard the door of the bedroom closing, which meant Louis had left, and that's when Harry opened his eyes and saw Milo laying on his back in the middle of the bed, right next to him. He was making the most adorable baby noises and squirming a bit.

"Hi Milo" Harry cooed moving so his head was right next to Milo's "Is it true you want cuddles? Because daddy's been dying for a cuddle with his baby peanut".

Harry put his arm around him and kissed his soft cheek; he had that amazing baby smell Harry loved, it was probably the best smell in the world.

"Let's have some tummy time" Harry proposed.

He picked him up and placed him on his chest holding him in place with his hands. Milo lifted his head, so he was looking right up at his daddy while he grabbed fistfulls of Harry's tshirt with his tiny hands.

"Look at those pretty blue eyes" Harry cooed "Just like papa's".

Harry was convinced his eyes were staying like that forever, they were the exact same blue as Louis's, but the younger boy kept insisting they could still change to green. But now that Milo was a little bigger it was pretty clear he had Louis's eye shape and eyebrows, so it was only natural that he was going to keep his eye colour too.

Milo looked up for a few more seconds and then dropped his head, so his cheek was resting on Harry's chest. Harry kissed the top of his head and rubbed his back in soothing circles, and all the while he could feel the baby leave a pool of drool on his tshirt, but he didn't mind one bit.

Harry closed his eyes, and was about to fall asleep again when he heard the door, so he opened his eyes saw Louis there with a tray in his hands.

"Need some help?" Harry asked.

"Nope, I already opened the door and that was the most difficult part" Louis replied as he walked up to him "Now sit please".

Harry did, being careful with Milo, who was still in his chest, and when he was all set, Louis put the tray in front of him.

"Happy graduation baby" Louis said.

"Wow, this is unexpected" Harry asked raising his eyebrows in surprise.

There was a cup of tea, a plate with scrambled eggs and toast, and another plate with a stack of chocolate chip pancakes with syrup. What was surprising, more like shocking, was that nothing was burnt, and that it all smelt delicious.

"You deserve it" Louis grinned "Now give me Milo so you can eat".

"What about you? You won't have breakfast with me?" Harry asked as he gave Louis the baby.