46. It's your baby shower

HARRY

That Saturday it was Louis's baby shower, he had no idea it was happening, in fact, Harry had only been told about it a couple of days ago. Apparently Liam had taken his godfather job very seriously, he had enlisted Perrie's help, who had jumped at the opportunity to throw a party (even if it was a baby shower), and he had called Jay and Harry's mum, and the four of them had organized the shower.

Now, all Harry had to do was convince Louis to go to Liam and Niall's flat that afternoon, but the task was probing to be impossible. Louis was siting down on the bed with his back supported by a lot of pillows, he was wrapped in a blanket and he was using his bump as a table for his laptop while he typed on it.

"Lou come on" Harry insisted.

"Harry I'm busy" Louis replied without even looking up from the screen.

"It's only for an hour or two" Harry said.

"Harry I have a ton of extra work to do for your friend Grimmy's class" said Louis.

"But you don't have to hand that in until you start missing class!" Harry protested.

"I know, but he gave me like six times more work that the rest of the class, and I know he thinks I won't be able to handle it, but I'm going to prove him wrong" Louis said.

"Of course you will love, he won't know what hit him" Harry was so proud of Louis, he never gave up.

"Thanks babe" Louis said and continued his work.

"Lou?" Harry said.

"Mmm?".

"You know studies say it's healthy to take breaks" Harry was totally making that up, but it sounded reasonable.

"Yeah? What studies are those?" Lou wondered.

"I can't remember right now, but it's true" the boy with green eyes insisted "So take a break and come with me to Niall's"

"No Harry".

"Please Lou?" Harry pouted "Please?".

"Harry if you're so desperate to go to Niall's to do god know what, go by yourself, I don't mind being alone for a few hours" said Louis.

"But Lou!" Harry whined like a like kid.

"Oh my god Harry! Stop it!".

"If you come with me I'll rub your feet for an hour tonight" Harry offered.

Louis narrowed his eyes at Harry, he was considering it. Harry knew he was going to have a hard time refusing it, so that's why he offered it.

"If you add an hour of back rub I'll go" Louis counter offered.

"Deal" Harry said.

They shook on it and Louis got out of the bed slowly.

"I'm gonna go pee and we can go" Louis said.

"Aren't you going to change?" Harry asked "What about not going out in public in joggers?"

Louis was not only wearing joggers, but they were dirty with ketchup stains from lunch, and he was wearing a University hoodie that used to be Harry's that had a hole in the arm.

"Liam and Niall aren't public, I couldn't care less if they see me like this" Louis replied and went inside the bathroom and closed the door.

Harry decided to choose clothes for Louis, maybe if he had them ready when he came out of the bathroom, he would agree to change. It was Louis's baby shower after all, he couldn't go looking like a homeless person, they were going to take pictures and such.