➪ winona ryder

(this ones short but like whatever)

"cmon, win. put it out! smoking is bad for you." you said.

"who cares." winona sighed out miserably.

the love of her life had been asked out today. you said no, but still. it always hurts.

"i care." you said. truly, you did. more than she knew. the only reason you rejected the person who asked you out earlier today was because you were in love with winona.

she sighed, looked at the cigarette, and put it out, [gif] her heart fluttering that you had said you cared.

______

eek told you it was short. hope you enjoyed it, i tried keeping the readers gender ambiguous again.

i said i'd give it until december and see where this story was, but since i didn't really update at all i think i'm just gonna start posting what i've written then work on other docs i've been working on (including robin buckley x oc, jason dean x oc, charlie dalton x oc, sodapop curtis x oc, the outsiders x oc, stand by me x oc, and maybe a dallas winston x oc) idk if anyone would read them but i've been writing them so we'll see.

i hope everyone's been staying safe! these are hard times and i truly do hope everyone seeing this is okay and will stay okay.

sincerely yours,
E