➪lydia deetz

"bye, lydia

"bye, lydia. i'll see you monday?" you said, grabbing your bag off the floor near the front door of lydia's house.

"yeah, i'll see you monday. goodbye, y/n." she said by your side as you opened the door.

you took a step outside before stopping then turning around toward lydia. "lydia, i'm really glad you're a part of my life. and especially because you're strange and unusual."

while you were over, lydia had expressed to you how awful everything had felt lately. she had told you that because she was strange and unusual, people treated her differently, and as of recently it had been harder to tolerate. she said she wanted another life, to be herself in a dimension where people understood her and she fit in.

lydia smiled at your words and looked down, and you walked away, already counting down until you got to see her again on monday.

________________

this is so short and not very good since i wrote it very quickly; i just wanted to get something up for halloween.

happy halloween everyone!! i'm so excited :)))

just for fun, comment what you're dressing up as?? i love hearing peoples costumes

i was in san francisco last night for a concert and a lot of people were dressed up, it made me so happy to see people dressed up and walking around

anyways, this has over 8k reads?!! since when??!!! i freaked when i saw, this is so exciting :) thank you so much for reading!

i'd like to apologize for not publishing on this or any of my other published fics in awhile, i really haven't been feeling it. i was dealing with a lot of mental health issues and physical health issues. but things are starting to feel better for me so i'm hopefully going to be publishing soon.

so anyways, sorry for how short this is and for the long leave of absence, but get ready for some more chapters uploaded soon! specifically this, my robin buckley ff, and i've got a new story i'm publishing the intro to tomorrow!! so stay tuned :)

thanks again!
sincerely yours,
e