➪edward furlong [requested]

this was requested by @samantha878899

request/summary/plot: "they are both dating and during class y/n is getting hit on by a random boy and Edward gets jealous and annoyed and kisses her in front of him to make him run away"

i hope you enjoy it and i hope it matches the request!

________

derek, a guy in your homeroom who has been trying to get you to go out with him for the past week ever since his first day at your high school, came up to your desk during history class. you guys had a sub, so everyone was just screwing around while she slept in your regular history teachers chair. "hey, y/n, you know how there's a basketball game this friday?" he asked.

"uh, derek, basketball season ended a month ago." you pointed out, wishing he would go away and your boyfriend edward would hurry up and finish making plans with a friend of his a couple desks away. you had mentioned a few times that you had a boyfriend, but because derek was yet to know his name and figure out they sat a few desks away from each other, he didn't believe you.

"yeah, alright, well i guess that means we're both free friday, huh?"

you rolled your eyes and made eye contact with edward who was finally walking over to your desk, though it seemed he couldn't walk over fast enough.

"actually derek, my boyfriend and i are hanging out at my place."

"pshhhh, okay y/n. you really don't have to make up the fact that you have a boyfriend, alright?"

you rolled your eyes yet again and noticed edward stopped and sat on top of a desk almost right behind derek. he had his arms crossed and his eyebrows raised, watching derek make a fool out of himself.

now instead of deciding to easily say yeah, derek, he's right behind you, you instead decided to seize the opportunity to make edward jealous. he was bored and annoyed currently, but you wanted jealousy.

"gee, you're right, der-bear. you know, i bet if me and my 'fake' boyfriend were to really be hanging out at my place friday, all we would do is watch a movie. let's say we are to hang out on friday, what would we do? you're pretty hot... you could show me a good time, right?"

"well that's what i've been saying, hot stuff! you're hot, i'm hot, we would be hot. we could watch a movie and have a hot makeout sesh, then other hot things that hot people do... know what i mean?"

you couldn't answer the desperate guy in front of you because edward had come up and sat in the seat next to you while putting his arm around you and saying, "oh, totally. starting here..."

your confusion faded as edward kissed you. his arm that was around you retracted a bit so he could hold your head in his hand, running his fingers through your hair and tugging softly as you began to make out.

you heard a scoff, and pulled away as you remembered you were in history class.

you laughed lightly out of shock as to what just happened, then noticed derek was no longer in front of you.

"finally that guys gone." edward cheered.

"yeah, no kidding." you said as you rolled your eyes again.

"you know, he wasn't even hot."

"oh, really?" you asked as you smirked.

"uh... yeah!" he said in a duh tone.

"well, you seemed pretty jealous, ed." you pointed out.

"nuh-uh, no way."

you stifled a laugh as his cheeks grew red, "oh really?"

"okay well, sure, i was a little jealous because you are hot."

"well thank you."

"sure. hey we're still on for friday, right? we actually can watch a movie, i think the terminator is gonna be on at 7. or are you going to blow me off for 'hot guy'?"

you laughed as you shook your head no and said a movie sounded great, but maybe not the terminator.

"what?! those movies are great. but whatever, as long as we're together."

"ooh, i'm swooning over here." you teased.

"oh come on, that cliché works. if it didn't, you would be sitting with hot stuff instead of me. and you wouldn't be skipping the rest of this period with me."

"i'm sorry, was that an invitation?"

"come on, let's go. we have a sleeping sub and 50 minutes left of this period, then lunch. we can skip and get some food and just hang out!"

"alright, sure. let's go already, cause that cliché has an expiration and won't work for much longer."

he grabbed your hand and you two slipped out of the classroom, running down the hall in order to leave without being caught, which you guys successfully managed.

________

i had trouble finding a way to end this so i hope it works alright.

i also have to admit i've never actually seen an edward furlong movie so i'm sorry if this isn't like him at all, i tried my best.
but i hope this matched the request close enough!

sincerely yours,
E