a/n (id appreciate if you read)

greetings and salutations!!

these past few weeks have been super odd for me and i have ditched wattpad almost completely just because i was house sitting where there was no internet and i fell really behind in school.

but i'm back now!!

i'm super excited to get back into writing for this series and my robin buckley fic (which, if you've read or checked out, might wanna see the announcement im going to publish on that because it has super important info and questions). i think i kinda dropped my jason dean fic but will hopefully start it again once i've gotten a few more chapters of my robin one out.

moving on, i said in the previous chapter (the shitty yOuR ChOiCe one) that i have a "big" announcement.

but, since i posted that chapter, things have changed just a tad bit.

so, i would like input from readers as to what i should put more effort into.

i would like to start a beastie boys fanfic!! i was gonna do yauch(/mca) then kinda realized i was sleeping on adrock soooo...

i have a plan for it that could work with either one, but i'm leaning more towards the latter. i just don't know if anyone would actually read it or i should just drop it and only do what i currently have. so, would you read an adam horovitz/ad-rock (short story?) fan fiction? (im not sure as to how long it will be, but is this something i should pursue?)

the next announcement: a stand by me story!! i've written the first few chapters to this one and i'm not sure if i should publish them. is this something people (aka you reading this) would read? and to be more elaborate, it's not a romantic thing, it's in the pov of someone their age just experiencing it with them.

next announcement: the outsiders!! i've started like 8 fanfics of the outsiders but this one i'm bringing up right now is post-book and the love interest (if there is one) is undecided as of how much i have written currently. i think i'm going to publish this one whether people say they'll read it or not because i really like what i've got so far. but still, would ya read it?

so just a summary...

a beastie boys ff, a stand by me ff, and the outsiders ff. how do we feel about this? (you don't necessarily need to respond but it would be nice... if you don't i'll probably think it over in my head for about two weeks before deciding so it would just fasten the pace i guess lol)

also, an announcement (an important one) will be posted on my robin buckley fic about important things (duh)

one more thing that doesn't really matter is that i'll be making a reading list of things i've read and enjoyed. kinda boring when my profile has no reading lists, i think it's a nice intel on the owner of the acc when they have reading lists lol.

and lastly, thank you for sticking around! thank you for reading! thank you thank you thank you! i truly appreciate every vote and especially every comment. you people are truly bodacious. i just watched the lost boys the other night (for like the bajillionth time) so there will probably be a couple imagines and maybe a preference of something related to that. thanks again! <3

and one more thing: i hope everyone is staying safe wherever you are! unfortunately the world is a scary place right now. i recently got my covid vaccine and it kinda hit me that things are sort of going back to normal as the states are easing up on the restrictions. outside of the states, there is some crazy shit happening where people are getting hurt. i hope that everyone is able to get safe and stay safe. sending love to wherever you readers are

sincerely yours,
E