➪ jackass

before you knew what was happening, you were under water

the plan was to get the crew together in the hotels small hot tub and take some promotional photos, which had just finished. next thing you knew, spike jonze had asked to see the expensive camera you were holding, and the second it was out of your grasp, someone tackled you from behind and you landed in the pool.

you quickly moved so your head was above the water, then searched for your attacker. a second later, johnny knoxville popped out from underneath the water, laughing and intaking a lot of air.

"i shoulda just pushed ya! the pool is so fucking cold," he cried out over everyone's laughs.

since he had just gotten out of the jacuzzi and gone into the already cold pool, you knew he must've felt freezing. it made you feel a little better, but you were still angry with him so you punched his shoulder before jumping onto him to push him under the water.

you kept wrestling him for about thirty seconds before johnny found an opportunity to escape you and the freezing pool. he left you in the pool, everyone around still laughing at what happened.

"you're an asshole, knoxville," you yelled at him as he distanced himself from the pool. "you too, spike! here, let me hold this," you mocked, making the guys laugh some more as you shook your head and flipped spike off as he laughed at you.

you made your way to the exit of the pool, then started jogging towards spike since he was dry and you are drenched in pool water. he ran away, and you slowed to a stop before turning away and taking in the fact that all your clothes were soaked.

you started walking towards the entrance to the hotel, but turned to walk backwards after knoxville asked where you were going.

"to change," you said like it was obvious, and you moved your hands to emphasize how your clothes were wet.

"no, don't change, y/n. we love you just the way you are," chris pontius said from where he was getting out of the jacuzzi. everyone started laughing again when he said this, even you.

before you walked through the doors of the hotel, you heard a splash and turned to see that bam had pushed dunn into the pool, and he was also complaining about the temperature.

you rolled your eyes, knowing he wouldn't be the last of them to be pushed in.

____

didn't know how to end it 😳 or write any of it really

happy birthday johnny knoxville!! (march 11th)

anyways i feel like people who clicked on an 80s/90s imagines book aren't looking for jackass content, so i'll try to wrap it up 😔 unless...

i don't know. i wanted to publish something for pj's b-day.

i'm really stuck on ideas, like i don't know who to write about. i can see a trend on which people/chapters get the most reads, but i still don't really know who to write about. i dunno.

once again, happy birthday knoxville <3

thanks for reading :)