➪jonathan brandis [requested] pt.2

part two to the previous jonathan brandi's inagine, as requested by @addsgraceharvey

________

"ow, that hurt!" jonathan complained.

"fine, i guess i'll switch couches then," you threatened, beginning to stand up.

before jonathan's head could be removed from the pillow on your lap from you standing, he pleaded, "wait, no, please stay! i like when you play with my hair! i'll stop complaining when you pull too hard."

you smiled in triumph, sitting back and getting more comfortable as your hands found his hair yet again.

earlier today, after classes, you and jonathan found each other and began to leave campus. as you two turned a corner on your way out, you nearly walked into pete.

it hadn't been very long since you last saw him — when jonathan stood up to him — meaning it hadn't been long since he last made fun of you. you figured he would ignore jonathan's threat and be mean some more, but he didn't. he just walked around you guys, muttering a sorry.

you and jonathan talked and laughed about it the whole way to his house. "i cant believe he actually apologized!"

as soon as you guys walked through the door of the brandis home, you went to the couch in the living room, searching for a movie, and jonathan went to the kitchen to grab as many snacks as he could carry to the living room in a single trip.

you had sat yourself on one of the couches in the living room, and after jonathan had laid out all the snacks in front of you guys, he set a pillow onto your lap and laid so his head rested on that pillow.

you started the movie and began running your fingers through his hair, but he shortly after complained about you pulling his hair. you felt like annoying him some more, so you very slowly start pulling harder and he kept complaining.

but after your threat to switch couches, you decided to just play with his hair gently.

"that's better," he quietly said.

exaggerating feeling offended, you said, "excuse me?! you're lucky you saved my life earlier."

"oh come on, don't give me so much credit. i didn't save your life," he said humbly.

"uh, yeah you did. he's been bothering me a lot, and i can tell it's going to be different now. so, thank you. i really appreciate it," you said earnestly.

jonathan moved a little bit so he could look up at you with his head still laying in your lap. he smiled up at you and you smiled back. "it's no problem. i've always got your back."

after that, you both neglected the movie that had been put on. occasionally, you acknowledged the snacks as one of you would lean forward to grab something, but for the most part the two of you just talked ignored the world and talked about things.

________

sorry this is so short, i don't really know much about jonathan brandis so it's a little hard to write for him. but i hope it was alright and not too bad :)