➪ johnny knoxville

you knew what you were doing when you agreed to take the job as a camera operator for "jackass

you knew what you were doing when you agreed to take the job as a camera operator for "jackass." but still, there were days where you were surprised by what you were told to film.

somehow, years after taking the job, you found yourself in argentina with a camera filming for the show "wildboyz."

similarly to being on set for "jackass," johnny knoxville tugged on your sleeve and urged you to follow him.

"y/n, film this, y/n. film it!" he directed before getting onto the floor, laying right next to an armadillo.

you lowered yourself closer to get a better view for footage for the show, and nodded at knoxville to let him know you were filming.

"this is a hairy armadillo," he said as he leaned closer and let it eat out of his mouth. he started chuckling, trying to stay somewhat quiet in order to not scare the animal, and said, "and a very hungry armadillo."

he looked up at you and smiled before turning back to the armadillo, and the two of you just admired the animal while waiting for everyone around you to finish planning what to film next.

______

super short but i wanted to publish something since...

this has over 15 THOUSAND reads??!!!

this is super crazy, and i had to celebrate with something of one of my favorite people... pj :)))

absolutely love him, wildboyz, the new jackass movie, and of course the original jackass stuff. it's really been keeping me sane while recovering, so i might be writing some more jackass stuff (even though it was early 2000s) if i can find more gifs of the boys.

anyways. thank you for reading <3