Chapter 75

When you look me in the eyes
I catch a glimpse of heaven
I find my paradise
When you look me in the eyes

When you look me in the eyesI catch a glimpse of heavenI find my paradiseWhen you look me in the eyes

3 years later

So...Harry and I might have forgotten about a condom a few times. Because we have five kids now and I am currently on maternity leave for just having our fifth.

But I think that we decided that after this one that I might get my tubes tied because we are way out numbered here. Even though I do love my kids, I think five kids is plenty.

As a result of now having five kids, we had to move into a bigger house.

Everything was great with the old house, and I absolutely loved that place. It was definitely a fixer upper which resulted in some fun home projects for Harry and I to work on. Which in turn made the home feel even more ours.

But we simply needed more bedrooms. The twins sharing a room wasn't quite working out anymore. And with just having a fifth baby, that's a lot of bedrooms we need.

We saved money on this new house though, because we got another fixer upper with an unfinished cellar. So we took the money we saved to finish the cellar, adding two more bedrooms to the already four bedroom house.

Juliet and Freddie are in first grade now, which is insane. Because they went from half days at kindergarten to full days in elementary. But I think they love it. Which is good, they should love school for as long as they can. Because God knows that won't last.

Juliet, surprisingly, has stuck with her love of ballet. I thought it was just a phase because of Harry walking around in a tutu and her wanting to be just like him. But she actually seems very passionate about it.

She has had a few dance recitals and Harry always is very adamant about getting there early so we can have the best seats to see her. He also made us all matching shirts to wear when we go to the recitals that say 'Go Juliet!' on them.

Freddie is still as independent as ever. He has also recently taken on an interest in baseball. But at this age I guess it's considered, t-ball.

It's cute as hell. Seeing him in his little baseball outfit and be so concentrated when he goes up to bat.

Freddie also seems to be very serious, especially when it comes to his choice of baseball equipment.

When we went to the sporting goods store to get him his gear, I swear we were there for hours. He spent a lot of time looking at all of the baseball bats and gloves, thoroughly weighing all of his options before choosing one.

Dorothy just started preschool. And she is quite the little firecracker. She is actually a lot like me and I find it quite fun to have a mini me walking around.

She has also started showing an interest in music recently. But she seems interested in a different type of music than Harry is into. Because Dorothy, for some reason, has a new found obsession with classical music.