Chapter 68

I just wanna do you right
I hold heaven in both hands
Give you my hardest, no rest
I just wanna do you right, girl

I just wanna do you rightI hold heaven in both handsGive you my hardest, no restI just wanna do you right, girlI just wanna do you right

The honeymoon has been great.

We have done a lot and seen a lot of cool things while in Italy.

And I went through with my promise that I made Gramps. Venus and I spent a whole day eating a bunch of different pastas and trying different wines. Then we went back to the hotel we have been staying at to have a food coma nap.

I wish he was there with us, like we planned, but he was there in spirit.

One day, we even spontaneously got matching tattoos.

This was Venus' first tattoo. So she was kind of nervous and couldn't decide where she wanted it.

But I have so many tattoos that I have lost count at this point. And I reassured her that it doesn't really hurt. It just feels like a cat scratch.

Plus, I teased her about how she has a minor pain kink, so she might actually enjoy it.

We have also had plenty of time to explore that aforementioned pain kink and other things this honeymoon.

I can't keep my hands off of her.

I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that she is actually my wife now.

It's so weird to think that I'm married. That I'm a husband and that she is my wife.

I'm living the dream really.

And every time we meet someone new here in Italy, I am eager to introduce her as my wife. It makes my heart flutter every time I say the words.

Venus Styles has a nice ring to it. I love calling her that.

And she changed her last name on all her social media accounts from Jones to Styles on the plane on our way over here to Italy.

Seeing her so excited to embrace my last name as her own make me smile so fucking big, my cheeks hurt.