Chapter 37

That she's gonna be angel, just you wait and see
When it turns out she's a devil in between the sheets
And there's nothing she can do about it

That she's gonna be angel, just you wait and seeWhen it turns out she's a devil in between the sheetsAnd there's nothing she can do about it

Tonight Harry has another show. He is performing his new song tonight that he told me is called 'Only Angel'. He said that after this song, he is going to stop performing for a bit and focus on the EP he wants to release.

I'm excited to hear the new song. Harry has always been adamant that I don't hear his songs before he performs them. He wants them to be a surprise or something. I hate surprises, but I love Harry. So I just let it be.

Guinevere is a fashion student and actually made Harry a suit to wear for the show tonight. She said that it was no big deal and she could use pictures I took at the show of him wearing it for a project. It's pretty different from what he usually wears for shows. But I know Harry loves fashion so I think he's enjoying the bold suit.

I am wearing something a little daring for me. Most people would think that a black dress isn't that bold. But, this dress has lace along the hem and a deep v-neck. I'm also wearing a bold red lip, totally unusual for me.

 I'm also wearing a bold red lip, totally unusual for me

I am currently driving Harry and I to the venue.

We have been blasting throwback songs and singing along the entire drive. From Queen to Prince, and everything in between. Currently, we are passionately singing Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson.

"I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his ways
And no message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change"

He sings out, making sure to hit all of Michael's signature 'ooh!' sounds he always makes in his songs.

"You can't close your, your mind!
That man, that man, that man, that man
With the man in the mirror
That man, that man, that man,
I'm asking him to change his ways
You know, that man
No message could have been any clearer
If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself and then make the change
Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!"