Chapter 24

She is so bad
Bad as the sun

My show ended about an hour ago and I feel great

My show ended about an hour ago and I feel great. It always feels good to see people enjoying the music I create. It's also nice to have friends that are so supportive.

I drove here tonight, but I figured that I could call a ride home and come back to pick up my car in the morning. I am definitely on the tipsy side right now after having a few drinks. Venus is also on the tipsy side.

I can't believe she picked out an outfit to match mine tonight. I'm enjoying the look of us matching way too much.

I tend to be a very affectionate drunk, and tonight is no exception. I'm having trouble keeping my hands to myself. I have been pretty much attached at the hip with Venus for the past hour.

Currently, I am sitting on a bar stool and Venus is standing, having slot herself between my legs. Her back is leaned against my chest and the smell of her shampoo is engulfing my senses.

I think Austin and Amanda went to have sex somewhere about five minutes ago. Good for them, they're great together.

"So, Harry. Have you ever thought about releasing an EP?" Natalie says suddenly, breaking me out of my trance. I'm glad things aren't awkward between Natalie and I, since we did kiss at that party. It was just some drunk meaningless kiss. She is with Guinevere and happy, and I'm with Venus and happy.

At least I would think I'm with Venus. I really want to ask her to officially be my girlfriend. I actually have been planning this date to take her on and am planning to ask her then.

"I actually haven't thought about releasing an EP. Austin told me I should, but I haven't put much thought into it." I reply to Natalie.

"You should." Venus chimes as she starts rubbing reassuring circles on my knee.

"Okay, I will."

"Well I guess we knows who wears the pants in the relationship." Guinevere states with a laugh.

"You know what, I'm not even going to deny it." I quip back. It's true, Venus has me in the palm of her hand and I don't even think she realizes it.

"Hey, I think I'm going to head to the bathroom real quick." Venus says as she pivots in her place to face me. "Don't go anywhere." She adds with a wink.

"Yes ma'am." I quip back playfully, raising my hand to my forehead to do a salute motion. I watch for a moment as Natalie and Guinevere join her on the way to the bathroom. I never understood why women like to go to the bathroom together, but I appreciate it right now because then I don't have to worry about any drunk idiots trying to touch Venus.

I soon turn in my bar stool to face the bar and flag down the bartender to order myself another drink. "Another vodka soda, please." I say to the bartender when he walks over to me.