Chapter 5

I'm the queen of broken hearts
Break you in a thousand parts
Used to be a shooting star
When did I become so dark?

I'm the queen of broken heartsBreak you in a thousand partsUsed to be a shooting starWhen did I become so dark?

Dawson is officially a dead man.

I just got home from my girls night at Guinevere's, and my house is completely trashed. There are empty red solo cups, beer bottles, and more scattered all over the floor and tables. As I walk through the entryway of our home and to the kitchen, my shoes make a noise every time I lift my foot from how sticky the floor is.

I continue to walk to my room and I see a few of Dawson's friends, I can't make out who they are, but they are passed out on the floor and on the couch in our living room. I roll my eyes at the sight and try to cool my temper.

I can't believe Dawson was so careless to have a party like this while our father was out of town. I should have expected it though, since he had the house to himself.

When I opened the door to my room, I became even more angry. Who the hell is in my bed?

I drop my overnight bag by my dresser and walk over to the side of my bed. Once I get close enough, I realize that that damn british boy is who is in my bed.

"Hey curly!" I say loudly as I kick the side of the bed, causing him to groan.

"Hey! Wake up!" I say once more. He finally opens his eyes, a look of shock coming across his face as his jolts up.

"V?! What are you doing here?"

"I should be the one asking you that." I say sternly. "You want to tell me why you are in my bed?" I ask, raising a questioning brow.

"Your-Your bed?" He stutters.

"Yes, my bed." I retort in an annoyed tone.

"I-I-I didn't-" He starts to say before I cut him off.

"Dawson is my little brother." I say to ease his obvious confusion.

"Fuck." He groans as he rubs his hands over his face before jumping out of the bed and grabbing his clothes, heading for the door.

"Not so fast." I say pointedly, causing him to stop abruptly in his tracks. I watch him turn around slowly, his eyes meeting mine. "Now that I see that you slept in my bed, practically naked, I'm going to need you to wash my sheets. I don't need your drunk grime lingering on my bed for when I got to sleep tonight."

I watch him blush as he realizes that he is standing in front of me in his briefs. "The laundry is in the room off the kitchen." I add as I walk to my closet, grabbing a clean set of sheets off of the top shelf, shoving them in his hands.

I hastily walk out of my room to find Dawson's dumb ass passed out on his bed. "Hey moron!" I yell as I slap him to wake him up.

"Five more minutes." He replies with a groan as he shifts on the bed to get comfortable again.