Chapter 71

With arms wide open
Under the sunlight
Welcome to this place
I'll show you everything

With arms wide openUnder the sunlightWelcome to this placeI'll show you everything

30 weeks later

I'm fucking huge.

I only planned for one baby making me grow twice my size. Not two babies making my belly bigger than my future.

Thankfully, Harry has been amazing through this whole pregnancy thing. He is always there to help me and offer to rub my swollen pregnancy feet whenever I need. Like now, as we watch one of our favorite movies, Almost Famous.

The movie is great. And it also has our song in it, Tiny Dancer.

Harry also being a budding and growing musician makes the whole movie even more fitting.

But the scene where everyone is on the bus singing Tiny Dancer together is definitely one of my favorite parts. The whole moment seems so light hearted and joyous, it's hard not to smile and sing along when you watch it.

And that's exactly what Harry and I do, every time the scene comes on.

We also always dance together while we sing along. Though, that has grown increasingly difficult to do as, I myself, also grow increasingly.

"Blue jean baby, L.A. lady, seamstress for the band
Pretty eyed, pirate smile, you'll marry a music man"

We start to sing together as Harry helps me up from the couch.

I smile every time the lyric 'you'll marry a music man' plays. Because that is exactly what I did.

"Ballerina, you must've seen her dancing in the sand
And now she's in me, always with me, tiny dancer in my hand"

We continue on as we dance together in our dimly lit living room, the movie playing behind us. Though, I don't focus on the movie. All I can focus on is my own tiny dancer in front of me.

There is no other place I rather be than here. As Harry laughs and smiles, his nose scrunching slightly, while we let ourselves get lost in the moment.

 As Harry laughs and smiles, his nose scrunching slightly, while we let ourselves get lost in the moment