Chapter 54 - Levi

AN: Here's another kinky chapter. More sexual content will ensue.

Song inspired for this chapter: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. It's the lyrics "Put your hand on my beating heart". Really suits these two in this chapter. 

Her ocean-blue eyes take my breath away, and the longer I stare, the longer I drown...

It really is like gazing into the deepest depths of the ocean, and once again my mind transports me back to that fateful day the Scouts and I saw the sea for the first time.

Yet that salty water I found beyond Mall Maria could never compare to Historia's vivid blue.

Her eyes shine so brightly, capturing the light of the flickering candles around the room, and I really can't believe she's mine...

This beautiful young queen.

What did I do to deserve her?

Historia's lip shakes as she gazes back into my eyes, and I really have no idea what the hell she sees in me. There is no beauty whatsoever to find in these cold, grey irises of mine, yet the young queen still regards me like a blind man seeing the sun for the first time.

"Levi..." she breathes and her soft, innocent voice awakens something deep inside me. Something that I thought I buried long, long ago...

I lick my dry lips, swallowing back a lump of spit, and now I force the words out. "I... love you, Historia... and I dedicate the rest of my life to protecting you. That's a promise."

And just when I thought those eyes couldn't get any bigger. Now they're drowning in tears, but I lean closer, whispering into her ear, "Don't cry... Just close your eyes and let me make love to you... You look phenomenal in that corset, by the way. My heart's still pounding. Feel it."

Carefully, I take her nimble hand and place it to my chest, and now my heart thumps against her eager palm.

Historia shuts her eyelids, focusing on the sensation of my heartbeat, and now she looks back up, biting her lip. "I... thought you'd like it..."

My eyes light up once again, and now I meet my white-eyed reflection inside the mirror.

Looks like the Ackerman monster's back...

Yet I press my mouth to the shell of her ear again, making sure my breath's extra hot, extra sticky, "Well... you thought right. I'm going to pound you into oblivion, Historia..."

She tenses up like a rabbit, and now a delightful shiver runs up her spine.

I'm going to love every moment of this...

Next, I enter her tight pussy, pushing all the way inside until we join at the hips, and it's a good job I got her nice and wet.

Now I can enjoy the look on her face as I pound her.

Historia gasps when I connect with her clitoris, and now my hardened organ lifts her up against the glass. She rises several inches, levelling with my eyes, and now I give her a sharp thrust.

Fireworks explode inside her once again, and now she whimpers my name from those pretty red lips, "L-Levi..."

I snicker. "You want me to go again, Your Majesty?"

She nods, squeezing her eyes. "Mm-hmm."

I slip back out of her again slowly and leisurely, and when she least expects it, I force my way back inside, hammering her over and over until she screams my name.