Chapter 36 - Levi

AN: This is pretty much a filler chapter, but it was so good to write. I could write Historia and Levi banter all day.

The last chapter was quite steamy, hey. You see hints of Levi's dark side here. We all know he has one, but I find it enticing 😏

Song Inspired for this chapter: Wicked Game by Chris Isaak because Levi's getting sick of Historia's wicked games... 

I didn't catch a wink of sleep.

How could I with Historia lying beside me all night?

The smell of her arousal still fills the room, and it took everything in me not to pin her down to the bed and fuck her.

The scent of her alone is enough to awaken my senses, and now I feel like I can take down a titan twice the size of the walls.

I'm still rock hard, and I just don't know how I'm going to manage for the next two months.

Historia's eighteenth couldn't come sooner.

Even my birthday comes around before hers, and then I will turn the ripe old age of "None of your business..."

When we finally do lay down together, I'll make sure it's as poignant and magical as can be. Sex with Historia will be like glimpsing a little piece of heaven. She's already an angel, and I just want to hear that sweet angel singing my name as I tear into her virgin flesh.

I can't believe all it took was a little foreplay to make her come in the end. It even took a little finger action in the woods, and just remembering the tightness of her damp, swollen pussy makes me harder.

I may like it rough, but with Historia, I'll be gentle. It will be her first time, so I will have to treat her like delicate china. The last thing I want to do is hurt her.

Plus, I'm not small.

For what I lack in stature, I make up for in girth.

Ladies eat your heart out.

Historia rolls in her sleep, and I watch her for a while. Her chest gently rises and falls as a blissful expression takes over her face, and I smile.

Looks like someone's having sweet dreams. A shame about the drool though, yet somehow, she still looks cute.

I'm such a creepy old pervert, watching her sleep, but I can't help myself. The more I look at her, the more my hardened resolve melts, and just like that, all the stress and heartache from the last few years dissolve.

I've never felt like this about anyone...

Her face really does look as if it was carved by angels, as cheesy and cliché as it sounds. Her lips are the exact shape of a heart, and if that isn't enough to make any man succumb.

I give in to a moment of weakness, leaning closer to her soft, rose petal lips, and now I feel her warm breath on my face.

Yet I don't kiss her. The last thing I want to do is wake her; I just needed an excuse to be closer.

If only I could capture this moment forever.

I'm so close, I can see the lines running down her bottom lip, and I wet my own with my tongue.

Okay, maybe one kiss wouldn't hurt...

I'd meant what I said last night; she really does taste like strawberries.