Chapter 44 - Historia

AN: Finally, it's time for Rivahisu sexy time! Are you prepared?

As a heads up, I get quite graphic with the description of genitals.

Song inspired for this chapter: Perfect Moment by Martine McCutcheon. This song is so lovely. It can see Historia singing it to Levi. 

Levi bends forward, taking one of my breasts inside his mouth, then bites, hard.

I yelp, punching the side of his face. Yet he doesn't budge, too lost in devouring my breast.

"Levi, stop, you're hurt—!"

A sharp breath spurts from my lips as he digs his teeth into the taut flesh, and now stars dance behind my eyelids.

Once again, I experience that wonderful concoction of pain and pleasure as I arch my back, pushing my boobs up towards his eager mouth.

Stray strands of blonde stick to my face as he has his wicked way with me, and I start panting for breath.

Another nip and a shiver runs down my spine, spreading heat to my core as I drip with pure, hot lust.

"Don't... don't stop... " I whisper against his ear, and now he grabs onto my other breast, squeezing it tight, and thank the heavens.

It was feeling a little left out.

My heavy breaths echo through the room as Levi sucks on my nipple, squeezing, biting, then squeezing again, and it's about to happen.

I'm going to come.

Two orgasms in one night and he's not even inside me yet.

Levi really does have the magic touch.

With one final curve of my spine, I squeeze my eyes then expel my juices all over my luxurious, silk bedsheets. It gets on my skirts too, but who cares.

I like being filthy when I'm with Levi, and I know the feeling's mutual.

We'll be filthy together...

What did you expect? We were both born from sin after all, and I can't take it any longer; I want his dark seed inside me. Right. Now.

He lifts his face from my breasts at last, his lips red and swollen as he closes his eyes in pure ecstasy. 

His saliva drips down my chest, and it looks like he got a little carried away. You would think he'd been eating fine cuisine or something.

Next, he flicks my stiffened nipple with his finger, and I flinch. They're still sore and tender after all and covered in his teeth marks.

Has he no shame?

"So hard for me..." he snickers, trailing off when I grip his cheeks.

I'm still panting as I focus his eyes on me and only me now, and once again he's spellbound. "I... I want you inside me... right now..."

His grey eyes expand behind the mask, and I was right; it does help. I'm so turned on by him right now.

I can't tell whether he looks like a hero or a villain in that dark getup, and it's messing with my brain.

So dark, mysterious, yet handsome...

"So soon? A little more foreplay wouldn't—"

He shudders when I grab his breeches, caressing that hardened girth beneath the taut material, and now I look at him with a big pair of puppy dog eyes.