36th

Slowly I opened my eyes. Was this another déjà vu? I saw Martin's face infront of me. Wait... What?! Martin?! I sat up and my view cleared. I must have fallen asleep in the car when Salinda and Fabian drove me home. I looked out of the window. We were still driving but I knew we will be there soon. I just dreamed of Martin. For one moment I thought this whole thing didn't happen. That he didn't disappear and I would just have woken up beside him in the bed and it would have been a normal day. I wished this was true. I sighed. I made myself more comfortable in the seat of the car.

We arrived after a while and I got out of the car. Slowly we all gattered in the kitchen. Officer Salinda opened her laptop and started researching again. Fabian was behind her looking at the screen. They were talking about their next steps. I made myself some eggs with vegetables to eat. I needed some warm food and I will take a bath later. While eating I tried to listen in on the conversation of Fabian and Salinda but I couldn't really focus. My head just felt so heavy and I was tired. I could fall asleep in the bathtop later. I sighed.

After finishing my food, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to the bathroom. I let in some water and a bath foam which smelled good like orange, strawberry and roses. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the smell. Carefully and slowly I got into the bathtop which was filled already with one third of water. The hot water was so relaxing on my shin. The whole bathroom was warm and streamy. I chilled in the water and closed my eyes.