31th

When I woke up I opened my eyes and saw officer Fabian and Salinda looking at me. Where were they when Ric tried to kill me? But he made sure Salinda didn't worry about me. Did she really thought we liked each other? Gross. I guess I couldn't really blame her. She didn't know what was going on but actually I didn't know eighter. What did Ric want from me? Did he liked me now or hated me? I guess he was just playing with me. After I bit him in the lip when he tried to kiss me, something changed. Maybe me really hated me now. Did I care? Not really but he was way more scarier. I had to watch out. This time I got away. I was lucky.

Where was Ric anyway? Was he gone? Slowly I sat up. Officer Salinda and Fabian were still staring at me and haven't said anything yet. I looked at them confused. What happend? Did Ric let me go? I looked around in the room. We were in the living room like before. I was on the sofa. I saw Ric learning on another sofa a few meters away. He wasn't looking at me but then he turned his head and smiled at me. That creepy, dirty smile. How I missed that.

My eyes narrowed and I sat myself differently with my back learned against a pillow. I exhaled and thought about what I should do. At least Ric didn't seam to hate me or tried to kill me anymore. I wondered what changed his mind. Maybe he wasn't a killer but he seamed so confident and determinded with this cold look in his eyes when his smile was gone. I felt so helpless. I couldn't do anything. He was too strong. I paniced. I didn't know what to do. Could I have used my power to change my age? Maybe but I was like paralyzed. I couldn't focus. I shock my head a little to forget about my worries. Would Ric tell me, why he didn't kill me if I asked him?

I sighed. I glanced at Ric but he was watching TV. I just realised that the TV was on but the sound was quiet. I looked at Salinda. She didn't know what to say. Fabian was also struggling and probably thought about what to say. "What happend?“, I finally asked them.

"Ric said, you suddenly blacked out and he called us. We carried you in", Salinda answered.