67th

Then Officer Fabian and Salinda suddenly were behind Jason and me and said we had to go but I didn't wanted to go. We had to find Martin first.

"He isn't here", Salinda explained sadly.
"We searched everywhere", Fabian added.

"No...", I couldn't say more. I was so shock and was afraid to panic again. We couldn't go now. We had to find him.

"I'm so sorry", Jason apologized to me and looked at me.

I couldn't - I couldn't breathe. He had to be here. We had to find him. I had to see Martin again.
I nearly broke down and was about to cry when someone touched my shoulder.
It was officer Fabian.

"We will find him. Just... not here", he tried to calm me down. But I just couldn't - I couldn't... My hands started to shake and my heart beated so fast.

"But I saw him! He was there!", despredly I pointed in the direction where I saw Martin with that woman before when he turned into Ric.

"That was not him", Salinda answered.
"Who was it then?!", I asked fearful.
"We don't know", Fabian informed.
"Then why are we still standing here?! We have to find out!", I contered and rapidly looked around.
Where were they?

Jason gave me a hug from behind to calm me down and stop me from moving so fast. It helped a little. My heartbeat got slower. I took a deep breath.

"They are gone", Salinda confirmed.
"We will find them", officer Fabian tried to asure me.
I just nodded. I couldn't say much. Jason's hug felt comfortable. I didn't need to say anything else.

"What about Myra?", I asked.
"She was not here eigher", Salinda responded.
"But... Wasn't it her party?"
"Often some people don't come to their own parties...", Salinda meant and played with her hair.
I sighed.

"And we are sure, she was not here?", I asked again.
"Well, as sure as we can be. No one of us saw her and neighter was she seen by any of the party guests. We asked around a lot, trust me. Myra was missed tho. Many wondered where she was and why she didn't come", officer Fabian told.

I nodded that I understood and was thinking. So Martin wasn't here and Myra wasn't here.

I was afraid to ask but couldn't not to: "and... Ric?"
"Despite you might have seen him... We couldn't find him. So we have to conclude that... He wasn't actually here...", Salinda explained softly. She seemed not okay with what she had to tell me but it seemed true.
"So it was just me... And my head playing tricks on me... An illusion?", I questioned.
"We don't know...", Fabian admitted.
"Actually... If it really was an illusion. Ric... Might have been here... But not actually in the club. With all the other guests, you know. Maybe he was somewhere above, watching us... And I don't know...", officer Salinda added.

"I thought, we know the venue?", now I was confused.
"We do but maybe there were still places in here which were not to be seen or known of... We... I... Maybe they were not on the map... Or the map wasn't up to date... I...", Salinda stammered.

I sighed. I couldn't believe we overlooked something. I thought this was all planned through. And I was so sure I would see Martin again. The real Martin. I thought I could see Ric but it could have been worse. I wasn't attacked my him. Myra wasn't here eighter.